Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

I am actually enjoying this monster Hunter spawning most monsters regularly...except the fangbeasts..I only spawned 2 but not that worried about them really

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    yes. It takes a full energy fill (40) to defeat.
    maybe just 30 energy..if it took a 2 energy hit,or if it returns some
    heehee
    I quite like slaying them

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much for your feedback, that really helps. I missed out a couple of hunts, so I did not really know how to proceed and which moved are worth it. I now decided to put a couple of farmhouses out, but if I can?t make the novice challenge, I won?t be too disappointed, even though I could do with a couple of staff tokens (but sword tokens seem the hardest to get, anyway).

In any case, I also enjoy the hunt and I I?m actually glad that my animals spawn so many wyverns. I like the look of the wyverns, I love the one of Agni (would have loved the one of Lumi, too, but I?m saving my gems for a spellbound bloom at the moment) and I really would love to have the dark one.

The golem baby doesn?t interest me much, but it?s cool that they offer it for those who want one and that we can choose what prize to try for - I will just go for the wyvern.

So, thanks again and happy hunting 👍😀

Host(ess)
    Ok I have a query for S8. So the glimmer golems are supposed to spawn from rocks. But for those of us that have been playing a long time the ordinary glimmer golems no longer appear because the glimmer gate was sealed or something, I don't remember. So does that mean they are making a special appearance during the monster hunt only or back for good? Or will we not be able to spawn them anyway?

Edit, so decided to risk some energy and yes they do spawn for me, but still interested to know if it's only during the event.
    Last edited by sblsn; 01-12-18 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    DEFINITELY the MRC and once you have that work on the cabbage hut

ticked that the aguanthers don't give tokens this hunt
    Remember the days when we were all saying definitely the Cabbage Hut not the MRC. Lol.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    Nothing spawns from rocks for me

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    Nothing spawns from rocks for me
    I think they could be really rare. I've had 1 golem from 4 rock outcroppings.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Remember the days when we were all saying definitely the Cabbage Hut not the MRC. Lol.
    The MRC is great at first, but once you've crafted the alicorns and unicorns I don't think there are other energy sources except the ridiculously over priced armored dire wolf. Who knows, maybe the dark wyvern will be worth it but I don't know if anyone has crafted one yet.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    lol i have over 150 cabbages rotting due to lack of nice prizes

the baby troll was too cute to let pass. it dropped a troll horn and creep tooth. 8 hr timer

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    The MRC is great at first, but once you've crafted the alicorns and unicorns I don't think there are other energy sources except the ridiculously over priced armored dire wolf. Who knows, maybe the dark wyvern will be worth it but I don't know if anyone has crafted one yet.
    I crafted it as I had the gold tokens. It will be another 9 hrs before I know what it drops

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast