Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bearon - 2018 Jan 9

Executive Chef
    O.M.G. 6 Grassquatch on a row. Nice for the LB points. But want the Bearon.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I was trying a lot for this guy at the beginning, and kept failing, but I finally managed to breed one- right after getting a Flame Kirin on my second or third try! So I?m happy with that ? hopefully I can pick up an Ottocrat before the quest time ends, it looks really cute. this is a nice change from not even being able to get a Royal Roe!
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    Not yet got Bearon, and part 2 is coming up tonight. I don't think I'll be able to get the either of the first two, and then I won't even be able to try for the third sadly.
    So I'm not getting Bearon at all. Lots of Hedgehogs, Grassquatch, and wasted time. I'm not even getting an option for part 2. I'm assuming it won't be offered until I get part 1. I'm so over this. It will be nice if I get it but I'm not spending any gems. I really don't care any more. Congrats to all those who are successful

This game is getting on my nerves.Already this stupid goal system of crafting your favourite is still active which only enables to get a single new element animal easily through lb to players like me.Did not got a single animal in the past three crafting events and these stupid frustrating breeding quest is plus making a disaster.Sometimes I think why im playing this game.ugggh!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-18 at 06:36 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate words

Host(ess)
    Just when I felt like giving up on Bearon I got a 5 hour timer with Pumpkin Panda and Harvest Hedgehog!
    I currently just play Fantasy Forest Story. Feel free to add me: Amathera

Recently in my forest...
    Won Sultan Steed in Shining Sands Storybook
    Bred Ottocrat!
    Bred Bearon!
    Won Woodsmane Tournament!

Farm Supplier
    After loads of tries with different combos, 1st try with Grassquatch and Paw Paw Bear. Finally.

New Resident
    I got it with Rock Rhino and Grassquatch 1st try.

It took until last night, but finally I got a Bearon. I changed what I was breeding for and went back to it. Apparently helped my odds. But I have 5days to get Ottocrat, plus a Dusk Ox for the story book (common or not it isn't giving me a break), this doesn't bode well.

But I'm glad I've got y Bearon now.

Fashion Designer
    Just now FINALLY got the Bearon on my third account. And I might be wrong, but I think I followed it up with an immediate Ottocrat? Oh wait, that combo creates the Rainguin parade, doesn't it? Ugh.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    WOW, I am so happy, after Several days of breeding for the Bearon I FINALLY got it with PawPaw Bear and Spring Equifox this morning!!
    liesl23

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast