Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charter Dragon- (Earns Raw Marble )

Fashion Designer
    Yeah this is so bad its funny...you can breed anything and get more than 3 a day. It seems so obvious what people would pay for yet the developers obviously dont play the game and know this is a really bad idea.

Banned
    This game is making so many ludicrous decisions lately, I'm wondering if it is secretly owned by Ludacris.

Yes, when I first saw the pop-up, i thought it was for marble keys, too, and was considering investing. Now that I know it is for raw marble, no way in heck would I buy it. Utterly useless at this point. Nice looking dragon, but of no purpose.

Fashion Designer
    Wow if you sell this dragon I'm amazed. Three keys makes sense this is like my 549 unique coin producers.

Fashion Designer
    Amazingly, some players will think they have to have this dragon (without thinking & not realizing) that we don’t need this dragon. It would be wonderful if S8 would switch this dragon to produce raw marble keys...

Rhino Keeper
    What in the world my game has never had marble or marble keys. What is this for???

Rhino Keeper
    He is not in my market either.
    Last edited by missourijan; 01-11-18 at 06:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    .. it would be wonderful if S8 would switch this dragon to produce raw marble keys...
    Me think so too; but wonder if S8 thinks the same as well? Make the tweak, S8! ★

We will support you, S8! Watch the Sales Roar! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    What in the world my game has never had marble or marble keys. What is this for???
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    He is not in my market either.
    Make sure you are playing the regular game and not a seasonal version of the game. Also check and make sure you regular game is updated.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    when i saw it, i thought : well not going to buy it , because i will end will tons of marble i can not use, like map dragon or dynamite dragon. and once we expanded all the island, we will have another type to expand !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Like I've said before, I feel bad for those that ACTUALLY broke down n purchased the map, bomb, dynamite & this one. 1st 3 are useless to those of us that are to the Key expanding area... ME.... I never bought those. For mapping players, If you actually request 19 maps from nbrs at YOUR RESET TIME. Wait 12hours and then request 19 or 20 more. I received 16 to all 20 maps DAILY. got the advice from a nbr I STILL HAVE. IT WORKS PLAYERS, Dynamite is from breeding and bombs are from evolving. Expanding didn't take as long once I did the above requesting.
    AND YES IT'S RIDICULOUS THAT THE DRAGON GIVES RAW MARBLE AND NOT ACTUAL KEYS, 1 KAY A DAY WOULD BE ONE LESS WE HAVE TO WAIT ON TO CRAFT S8..... WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO US. I SPEND LOTS OF MONEY, LOOK IT UP S8...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-17-18 at 11:28 AM. Reason: flaming S8 employes- see forum rules

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast