Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Dragon January 9 2018(leaves 1-16-18)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    I feel for you as I am in exactly the same situation. A few more hours before another attempt.
    I like ozigal have not been able to breed any of these limited time dragons.
    I hope you get the dragon, even though I do not like the design, could have also used Black, White and Red but I could be starting another "Flag Referendum" debacle here.
    Waving to you from Wellington, the southern most and coolest little capital city in the world.
    Good luck, Evie. I hope this is the one that breaks the drought for you and Ozi. I agree, we could have a whole flag referendum about the design, but yes, I’d have expected black and white on it at least. A silver fern would have been awesome, like on the flags that are used for sports events.
    Waving back at you because I’m also in the capital today, but only here for a few days work...live in the Waikato. Speaking of work...back to it. Just put another 6 hour breed into the den.

Rhino Keeper
    Well they mayn't have got the design to what we thought it could be,however they did get its ' near blindness correct as it sure can't see its way to my island. Another 6 hr breed.

Executive Chef
    Finally got it with Dawntree and Air.

Executive Chef
    I gave up
    I just reloaded my breeding dens, and got a 10 hour and an 18 hour breeds. I can never work out exactly what time, NZ time, those sales and specials disappear and I didn’t want to take a chance. So I gave in and spent my hard earned gold stash to get this dragon. It might not be pretty, but it’s a small bit of us Kiwis in an otherwise very North American dominated game, and I’m glad I have it.
    I will always wonder, though, if S8 knew all along that I would cave and pay, so somehow twisted their algorithm agains5 me.

Thanks for all the encouragement, and good luck to all those still trying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Well they mayn't have got the design to what we thought it could be,however they did get its ' near blindness correct as it sure can't see its way to my island. Another 6 hr breed.
    i giggled. It’s so blind that it couldn’t even find it’s way HOME to my place! My island is even called Kiwi Kingdom - how much help does it need! ? Good luck, Ozi. This is one kiwi that I hope makes it’s way over the ditch. (Of course, they can’t fly - maybe that’s the problem?). Sending you one by boat.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol I think I saw that raft floating towards the Antarctic. Glad you didn't miss out I think you bought it just in time.
    I would like to see the numbers of people who actually succeeded in breeding Kiwi against the numbers who were actively trying to breed it. I would guess that each limited dragon would have a target on it to get x amount of sales methinks they would have more than made their money from speed breeding and outright sales.
    I still haven't bred any of the world limited dragons. Had to go out and by a new leaf rake to rake up all the leaves the leaf dragon dropped.

Giving up on this one
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I gave up
    I just reloaded my breeding dens, and got a 10 hour and an 18 hour breeds. I can never work out exactly what time, NZ time, those sales and specials disappear and I didn’t want to take a chance. So I gave in and spent my hard earned gold stash to get this dragon. It might not be pretty, but it’s a small bit of us Kiwis in an otherwise very North American dominated game, and I’m glad I have it.
    I will always wonder, though, if S8 knew all along that I would cave and pay, so somehow twisted their algorithm agains5 me.

Thanks for all the encouragement, and good luck to all those still trying!
    I was so rooting for you....it sucks that you had to buy him. I've been fortunate in breeding lately,though when it comes to FFS,I can't breed anything pssst....add me and I'll help you get some of your gold back
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Fashion Designer
    Is there any point in breeding for this now. States it leaves 1/16/18?

Fashion Designer
    Nevermind . I see its expired. I should of tried for this one before the Madagascar dragon which I just finally bred

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast