Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Dragon January 9 2018(leaves 1-16-18)

Rhino Keeper
    Worked for me too after multiple fails with air + forest. Thank you Winstone007 for sharing the combo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Ugh, the blue in the world element did appear. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes using dragons you don't want can bring luck at times - maybe breed Fruitful and Leaf.
    Thanks, Sky. At this point I?ll try anything so I?ll give that a go next. In the meantime I just re-bred Air and Forest, and got 5 hours. Grrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks, Sky. At this point I?ll try anything so I?ll give that a go next. In the meantime I just re-bred Air and Forest, and got 5 hours. Grrrrrrrr.
    I got it with Adventure&forest,though it took a few tries. If you have 2 breeding dens,try both combo's (Ranger&fairy,Adventure&forest) you're sure to get your beloved dragon Finger's crossed hon!
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    I got it with Adventure&forest,though it took a few tries. If you have 2 breeding dens,try both combo's (Ranger&fairy,Adventure&forest) you're sure to get your beloved dragon Finger's crossed hon!
    Ranger+Fairy, and I got 18 [insert beep word] hours. Grrrrrrrrr!! When the other den finishes I will try Adventure + Forest again.

Come on, S8....this is personal!!

Executive Chef
    Oh FFS - Adventure+Forest = 10 hours.

Banned
    Ranger+Fairy, and I got 18 [insert beep word] hours. Grrrrrrrrr!! When the other den finishes I will try Adventure + Forest again.

Come on, S8....this is personal!!

Haha Kiwi, I had 2 Nymphs on the go at once, then 4 Fairytales some Druids, couple of those nasty little Fruitful and then I got my Kiwi Fruit eating dragon. Wishing you luck from a happy Kiwi!

Rhino Keeper
    OMG OMG OMG. A NEW ZEALAND DRAGON!! S8, you CANNOT deny me this!!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    [Retreats to the breeding dens humming ?Loyal? by Dave Dobbyn....]

Edit: Although struggling to see how the dragon looks like anything representing NZ

Edit again: Surely something black and white, or with a Koru design, or resembling a kiwi would have been obvious? Missed opportunity there, S8 - who researches your international designs? Oh well - still buzzing to have our own dragon. Now to actually breed the thing!

The ultimate irony would be if I can?t get this dragon after begging for it since way back when!
    \o/ sending good vibes on your way .

Dont expect too much from the dragon , im mexican and i see the mexican dragon and think =__= .o( WTF! )

Executive Chef
    [Huge sigh]
    Repeated the last combinations and have 2 x 10 hour breeds. I think S8 is playing games with me. I have no more boosts so it’s 10 hours till the next attempt.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally have it on my breeding den. Plain old Air and Forest! Now back to trying for Madagascar...

[Huge sigh]
    Repeated the last combinations and have 2 x 10 hour breeds. I think S8 is playing games with me. I have no more boosts so it’s 10 hours till the next attempt.
    Don't give up! It took me over 4 tries to get it Try breeding something else and then try again Ya never know,it may show up when you least expect it!
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast