Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Dragon January 9 2018(leaves 1-16-18)

I got Madagascar fairly quickly and it's on level 10 now (very cheap to feed). I also got a prime with air and forest while trying for Newzealander, which I didn't have.
    I think I used up all my luck...

Update: I spoke too soon! 21hrs is on the next: air and forest!!!!
    Onto Inuit...
    Last edited by amalsaba; 01-13-18 at 12:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Don't give up! It took me over 4 tries to get it Try breeding something else and then try again Ya never know,it may show up when you least expect it!
    Thanks for the faith, NJ. I wish I was only on 4 tries! But I will keep trying 🙂

Executive Chef
    Latest attempts: A 5 hour on one den, and a 6 hour on the other.

S8, this is not funny anymore!!

I have a "It's a raining DURAID" marathon in my island
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

"Sigh" lost track of how many tries to try for this one. Will keep on trying but lol not counting on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kendermist View Post
    "Sigh" lost track of how many tries to try for this one. Will keep on trying but lol not counting on it.
    keep up the good fight, Kendermist. I am sure you’ll get there!

As for me...I think S8 is playing a cruel joke. Just got 2 x 10 hours in the dens. AGAIN.

Glorious 3 week honeymoon in NZ 20 (gasp!!) years ago--was hopeful for this one despite the massive design miss! Constant breeding on both accts and nothing yet. Will hold out on purchasing (never do but will this time) until the very end....sending extra luck to all!

Fashion Designer
    After tons of fails using Ranger and Fairy, I switched back using Air/Forest and finally got it (after several attempts still, of course).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I've got my fingers crossed for you that you can breed this. If I was on the team I'd gift you one to you as a dedicated player. Here's hoping you achieve it. Would be lovely to see some happiness on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Congrats Jen, actually thinking about this dragon I am embarrassed! It does nothing to embrace us a nation however small we are! Pondering about this just makes me feel ashamed about the lack of sensitivity applied in depicting us.

We are a very proud people looking to embrace our rich culture and diversity that is definitely not a fruit that is not even endigenous to our Isles.

We had a really nice visitor to work this week who thought I said soup for sauce, I apologised for my Kiwi accent and this very nice Chilean gentleman said ? I know the All Blacks, I will eat soup instead of sauce?! Respect!

".............Chinese Goosberry better known as a Kiwi Fruit since 1962, grown in many places in the world!
    I’m sorry that more wasn’t done to research the best way to represent your people. Small or large, pride of our homelands and heritage is a universal thing! You deserve that respect. Sometimes I have no idea where the concepts are found but I know there’s work put into these designs so it’s curious a tiny bit of research may have made a huge difference in the outcome. Bless you dear!

Executive Chef
    Aaannnnnndddd here we go again. 10 hours. [Huge sigh: are S8 punishing me for begging for this dragon???]

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast