Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Dragon January 9 2018(leaves 1-16-18)

Banned
    New Zealand Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New_Zealand_Epic.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	41388
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: World, Yellow, Green
    Habitat: Small World, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 900 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
    Exp Gained: 780 Exp pts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks so much, Kooky! ❤️����
    So far I have a 6 hour on one nest and a 10 hour on the other, so don?t have it yet, but I will be breeding my little Kiwi heart out to get there ��

interesting fact about kiwis (the birds, not kiwifruit): they have the largest eggs in proportion to their body size of almost any known bird ever. Their eggs are about a quarter of the mass and weight of their mothers. That?s like an adult female giving birth to a 40lb or 18kg baby - OUCH!!

Wow, this is how we are depicted a fruit! Not our beautiful country or National bird Kiwi but a Fruit would have been better off creating the dragon to be black with a silver fern on it. Respect!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I've got my fingers crossed for you that you can breed this. If I was on the team I'd gift you one to you as a dedicated player. Here's hoping you achieve it. Would be lovely to see some happiness on this forum.
    Thank you so much, my Antipodean cousin. What a lovely thing to say! It just proves that what keeps us ?old timers? coming back when things get tough is the people on the forum.

Now....a very important question. The NZ dragon is on sale. IF I am unlucky, and can?t breed it, at what point do I give in and buy it? How long do we think it will be on sale? (Note that I am not planning to give up on the breeding; I have all ***s blazing, including using all my speeding up!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow, this is how we are depicted a fruit! Not our beautiful country or National bird Kiwi but a Fruit would have been better off creating the dragon to be black with a silver fern on it. Respect!
    Agree! Odd, huh? And the silly thing is - it isn’t even a NZ national fruit. Clearly no research done. (Pssttttt...just ask us next time, S8. I’d have made suggestions for free!). Silver fern would have been fabulous.

Good luck getting the dragon, Random ����

Executive Chef
    Ranger and fairy gave me 21 hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Ranger and fairy gave me 21 hours.
    Nice, have not been as lucky I have 2 Imps under way. Good luck New Zealander!

Banned
    Four Leaf and Parakeet finally got me a 20:59 timer after a bunch of Fairytale and Fruitful fails. Surprisingly, I had more Fairytale fails than Fruitful and Leaf.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Four Leaf and Parakeet finally got me a 20:59 timer after a bunch of Fairytale and Fruitful fails. Surprisingly, I had more Fairytale fails than Fruitful and Leaf.
    Thanks for that, Sky. I am keen to hear what works for others. So far I have had 4 fails, so my next attempt will be Four Leaf and Parakeet; maybe your luck, combined with that Four Leaf luck might just do the trick!

Update: Four Leaf And Parakeet = 10 hours. Probably Fruitful. Worth a try but grrrrrr!!
    Last edited by newzealander; 01-09-18 at 09:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    I stuck to the basics. Air and forest. Good luck all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I stuck to the basics. Air and forest. Good luck all.
    Congrats Jen, actually thinking about this dragon I am embarrassed! It does nothing to embrace us a nation however small we are! Pondering about this just makes me feel ashamed about the lack of sensitivity applied in depicting us.

We are a very proud people looking to embrace our rich culture and diversity that is definitely not a fruit that is not even endigenous to our Isles.

We had a really nice visitor to work this week who thought I said soup for sauce, I apologised for my Kiwi accent and this very nice Chilean gentleman said “ I know the All Blacks, I will eat soup instead of sauce”! Respect!

".............Chinese Goosberry better known as a Kiwi Fruit since 1962, grown in many places in the world!
    Last edited by random59; 01-10-18 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Research, Respect, Mana!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast