Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Dragon January 9 2018(leaves 1-16-18)

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot breed any of these dragons I keep breeding ****. Now my second Den is deactive and won't be firing it up.,and that in itself guarantees long breeding times. No hope here. I've just tried again and got 18 hr breed grrrr.
    I was hoping to come here and read good news New Zealand.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I cannot breed any of these dragons I keep breeding ****. Now my second Den is deactive and won't be firing it up.,and that in itself guarantees long breeding times. No hope here. I've just tried again and got 18 hr breed grrrr.
    I was hoping to come here and read good news New Zealand.
    Keep trying, Oz....we have time!! But I agree; not worth refiring up a second den. Mine expires tomorrow and I won’t kick start it again just for this dragon. I’m sitting on a 10 hour and 6 hour breeds at the moment, so still nothing.
    I’m beginning to think that S8 are confident I will purchase it, so have disabled me from breeding it.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it! Air + Forest, 21 h - can be only New Zealand, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Got it! Air + Forest, 21 h - can be only New Zealand, right?
    Yup. Congratulations!

Meanwhile....a 6 hour breed just started, and a 10 hour breed halfway through in my dens.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!

New Resident
    I got it with Adventure and Parakeet, good luck to all 🍀
    I still don't have Madagascar

didn't get tillnow. Got 6hrs n 10 hrs only
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Hope everyone is having better luck then me. Might have to take a break for awhile after this event.
    Last edited by kendermist; 01-14-18 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Had double posted so changed its one. ��

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    keep up the good fight, Kendermist. I am sure you?ll get there!

As for me...I think S8 is playing a cruel joke. Just got 2 x 10 hours in the dens. AGAIN.
    Thanks but still no luck and know there is a bit of time left but no longer holding out any hope. Hope you managed to get yours.

Executive Chef
    Still nothing. This is just cruel. I BEGGED for this dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Still nothing. This is just cruel. I BEGGED for this dragon!
    I feel for you as I am in exactly the same situation. A few more hours before another attempt.
    I like ozigal have not been able to breed any of these limited time dragons.
    I hope you get the dragon, even though I do not like the design, could have also used Black, White and Red but I could be starting another "Flag Referendum" debacle here.
    Waving to you from Wellington, the southern most and coolest little capital city in the world.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast