Thread: Coins

Rhino Keeper

Coins

Hi everybody, I'm at level 99 since a few years and I just have 330 000 coins, and it seems I lose more than I earn coins so I don't understand.In less than a week I had 700 000 coins and now only 330 000 coins. If someone met the same problem? Please help me to understand what happens.Thanks.

Host(ess)
    You're spending more than you earned.

Rhino Keeper
    I just prepare cakes and pastries and try to finish goals, I have something like 20 counters full of cakes and 4 stars cause I visit everyday and it looks harder to save coins and or to earn coins ��

Host(ess)
    The food is not moving as fast as you are cooking them.

Rhino Keeper
    How is your setup? How far do your clients need to walk to eat and leave? If you optimize it in a way that they enter and leave quickly you can earn $ faster. Also, try making red velvet, it takes a day to make but it is one of the best bang for bucks in term of building up your cash.

Also, lay low on decorating until you reach a minimum (i find every time I do a re-haul it can cost anywhere from 2-3million if I am starting a design from scratch). Do not get rid of food, just let it get sold until your counters are empty.

Sometimes I need to take a break from baking because I feel I am not earning any cash, so I liquidate everything and until I really need too, I start baking again.

Also, are you logging in every day to get your daily cash reward?
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    https://

this is my bakery, so there's one door who are in the left corner there's 70 tables with 70 chairs and something like almost 50 counters with cakes and drinks that's why I don't understand I don't earn a lot of coins everyday cause I play everyday and I'm a 4 stars player

Your picture is not showing up, but in any case, you should set up your tables & chairs using the "T" design or "L" design. There are some similar designs if you go through the thread in the links. Personally, I use the "L" design and I noticed a significant decrease on my overstocked counters. Now, my bakery never remains overstocked for more than a day during goals when I have to cook continuously.

It has something to do with how far the customers have to walk from door to table and how quickly they can eat then leave. It's very effective.

As far as making money, unlike RS, there are only some recipes in BS that will generate a decent profit. There are a lot of recipes that you will actually lose money by making because it costs more to make than what you earn! When you have millions of coins, this doesn't really matter but it can be a nightmare when trying to save up.

Red Velvet Cake is good because you earn a lot and it sells quickly (low quantity, high profit). Make sure it's one batch per counter and not consolidated because the food is served evenly by counter. If it's consolidated on one counter, it'll just add to the overstock.

When your counters start to clear out, you can also make Earl Grey Tea, Sweet Potato Pie, Sugar Cookies, Cronuts, Blueberry Buckle which are good earners.

Rhino Keeper
    I would actually reduce the number of tables (or at least chairs), there is only something like 24 people that can be in your bakery at any given moment, so giving them 70 different options on where to sit makes it longer for them to eat and leave. I can't see the picture so can't offer any more guidance. The tip is to get them in and out as soon as possible, I have 4 doors, 4 cashes and each person has a minimal walk to their table and out the door so the turnover rate is very high in my bakery. Try a layout re-design and see if it works for you!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment