Thread: Downloading Issue

Rhino Keeper

Downloading Issue

For some reason whenever i try to download this game, it sends me to a credit card verification screen. The game is free, so this shouldn't happen.

I luv this game! the only problem is that i just got 4 star popularity, then the next day i dropped down to 3!!!!!! I don't think that's supposed 2 happen...

Executive Chef
    If you drop down to 3 it usually means that the neighbours are tipping you more than you tip them and that decreases your star level. So don't forget to tip twice and much as you get tipped

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MMSIsaac View Post
    For some reason whenever i try to download this game, it sends me to a credit card verification screen. The game is free, so this shouldn't happen.
    If there is a problem with your payment method you are blocked from ANY use of the store. You can't download updates, you can't get anything that is free, either.

If you believe that your payment method is fine and that your last bill was paid then contact them by going to apple.com/support/itunes and select the option that fits your needs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    If you drop down to 3 it usually means that the neighbours are tipping you more than you tip them and that decreases your star level. So don't forget to tip twice and much as you get tipped
    Everyone is going to drop down to a 3 from a 4 when they haven't tipped that day. It doesn't matter how many neighbors tip me, it matters how many neighbors and community members I tip.

Executive Chef
    Somedays I don't tip and my rating stays at 4

The Honorable Panda
    It depends how high a four you are. Like xps. Once you max at 4 it still keeps counts
    Of your tips. If you have been 4 for a while and keep tipping
    Then you can go longer without tipping before dropping
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It depends how high a four you are. Like xps. Once you max at 4 it still keeps counts
    Of your tips. If you have been 4 for a while and keep tipping
    Then you can go longer without tipping before dropping
    Ok, this has gotten waaaaaaayyyyy off-subject. The original thread we are conversing in has nothing at all to do with the star ratings, that was just somebody decided to respond to this thread by asking why they dropped down to a 3 from a 4.
    I think this thread needs to go back to what the original poster needs but they haven't responded yet to my reply.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Ok, this has gotten waaaaaaayyyyy off-subject. The original thread we are conversing in has nothing at all to do with the star ratings, that was just somebody decided to respond to this thread by asking why they dropped down to a 3 from a 4.
    I think this thread needs to go back to what the original poster needs but they haven't responded yet to my reply.
    I guess when the original poster responds to your questions, then this will go back to the original thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MMSIsaac View Post
    If you are downloading on a new device, have a new card, the user agreement has change or just coz they feel like it, you can be redirected to the card verication screen, it will not charge you but it wants your details because it is being added to your account and they need to check its you happens all the time to me.