View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

13 36.11%
  • I didn't like this event

14 38.89%
  • Marequess: I completed it

20 55.56%
  • Marequess: I started but I couldn't complete it

13 36.11%
  • Noblemane: I completed it

8 22.22%
  • Noblemane: I started but I couldn't complete it

23 63.89%
  • Marequess

23 63.89%
  • Noblemane

17 47.22%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Animals in January, Noble Pair - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I am so close to getting the Noblemane, can we not get Royal Rings anymore?
    liesl23

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

When will the Marequess come back? I accidentally sold mine. Omg, I'm feeling so terrible about it. If there is a way of getting it back that would be great.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgurlup29 View Post
    When will the Marequess come back? I accidentally sold mine. Omg, I'm feeling so terrible about it. If there is a way of getting it back that would be great.
    Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support: support form

Rhino Keeper
    It?s really unfair!!! I only have 92% but now I can?t get noblemane anymore. I tried really hard for it

Ugh, so close but no more rings dropping for the noblemane. So cruel, Storm8 😖

This is the first time I ever finished BOTH. It's the first time I've ever completed the second one, the breeding and hatching catagory. Although it took hard work, it was also a lot of luck too. Had it not been for one lucky breed, I wouldn't have done it.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, you still have the Noblemane on the board but no rings being given...is this just a ploy to get people to buy it or a genuine glitch?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    Same here, you still have the Noblemane on the board but no rings being given...is this just a ploy to get people to buy it or a genuine glitch?
    The event ended on Feb 2nd, mentioned in Post 1. It stayed there a bit longer to give us time to consider buying it. Dont worry it's not a glitch nor ploy. Just an option.

Thanks

Thank you Rynetory2. They were quick to fix the issue.
    Last edited by cowgurlup29; 02-07-18 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Didn't finish the message.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast