View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

13 36.11%
  • I didn't like this event

14 38.89%
  • Marequess: I completed it

20 55.56%
  • Marequess: I started but I couldn't complete it

13 36.11%
  • Noblemane: I completed it

8 22.22%
  • Noblemane: I started but I couldn't complete it

23 63.89%
  • Marequess

23 63.89%
  • Noblemane

17 47.22%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Animals in January, Noble Pair - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

New Animals in January, Noble Pair - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Event Prizes
    Marequess:
    For January, you can get Royal Scepters from participating in events, tournaments, completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals and other occurrences. Get 20,000 Royal Scepters and you will bring the Marequess to your Forest!

Noblemane:
    For January, you can get Royal Rings from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins and other occurrences. Get 20,000 Royal Rings and you will bring Noblemane to your Forest!

Event Boosts
    Royal Chest - collect 72 Royal Scepters / 8 hrs until Feb 2 (450 gems)
    Majestic Throne - collect 72 Royal Rings / 8 hrs until Feb 2 (450 gems)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2526B0C6-1259-441D-9B17-4686F764A364.jpg 
Views:	2190 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	41355

Fashion Designer
    I'm so glad that these are underwhelming. It (somewhat) takes the sting out of knowing that there is no way I will earn them.

I do wish the animal designers would get on the same page. That lion is disproportionately large next to the pony. He needs to be scaled more like the Gold Lion or the Santa Claws.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Whats the point? If the animals cannot be earned in regular gameplay which for me they cannot, I will no longer try . Why not just put them for sale ?

Banned
    I don't agree that the animals are underwhelming. The scaling could be improved, though, especially if they have to reside in the same habitat.

The animals are obtainable for some of us, and through gameplay you can reduce the number of gems required to purchase them.

The marequess is (theoretically) achievable with a lot of playing. I spent no gems on the fairy queen (which followed the same format). The noblemane, though, is solely based on breeding luck. The way I see it is, I will try for the marequess. If I can’t get it, I probably won’t spend gems because I agree that it’s rather underwhelming. I will not explicitly try for the noblemane, although I will try (without gems) to get as many militia animals as possible.

And, perhaps I’m too literal, but doesn’t having a lion and a horse as a “pair” seem a bit odd? Horses are prey for lions! I’d rather have seen two lions (since there are a lot of horse animals already).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    And, perhaps I’m too literal, but doesn’t having a lion and a horse as a “pair” seem a bit odd? Horses are prey for lions! I’d rather have seen two lions (since there are a lot of horse animals already).
    For sure. not only that, but if they want a horse like animal, why not a zebra at least? Zebras and lions both live in Africa. This looks like an Arabian horse. And why the constant emphasis on horses? I love horses. I grew up on a ranch and have owned my own horses. As a young girl I read books about horses all the time. Is that the base of who plays the game - young girls? So they're trying to get their interest as much as possible? I would really like to see S8 branch out and do some more exotic type animals. An okapi would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    For sure. not only that, but if they want a horse like animal, why not a zebra at least? Zebras and lions both live in Africa. This looks like an Arabian horse. And why the constant emphasis on horses? I love horses. I grew up on a ranch and have owned my own horses. As a young girl I read books about horses all the time. Is that the base of who plays the game - young girls? So they're trying to get their interest as much as possible? I would really like to see S8 branch out and do some more exotic type animals. An okapi would be awesome.
    Perhaps young girls are the intended base, although I don’t think a child would be able to complete any of the quests, as there’s just too much strategy involved (and too much playing time required!!) I, too, would rather see more exotic animals, mythical animals, etc. It’s fantasy forest after all, not pet story - if I want to see an entire fleet of horses I can just walk down the street and see them in real life! I do have a weakness for the dogs, but there are more possible design variations with dogs than with horses as there are so many different breeds. Not that I don’t like seeing horses and other pets in the game, but it’s getting a bit old. Heck, even a pet like a guinea pig would be a nice change of pace.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can someone help to post the goals for Imperial Offerings? TIA.
    Sorry to say this but that's kind a late if you asked me, because everyone already past a few points. But I will help as far as a can; for reaching milestone 10 (medoe) and Hatch it we receive 1250 royal scepters as reward. Hope this helps
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19