View Poll Results: Did you like this event?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

11 18.97%
  • I didn't like this event

40 68.97%
  • I completed all Individual prizes

5 8.62%
  • I didn't complete Individual prizes

48 82.76%
  • I unlocked Community prizes

16 27.59%
  • I didn't unlock Community prizes

36 62.07%
  • I didn't participate

3 5.17%
  • Beguiling Basket

16 27.59%
  • Snow Bell Blossoms

13 22.41%
  • Majestic Mirror

10 17.24%
  • Prince Purring

27 46.55%
  • Fairest Foal

30 51.72%
  • Drowzy Dog

19 32.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Snowy Blossoms - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Why did the Snowy Blossom event end early? It no longer shows up for me which is very upsetting since I paid $24.99 to buy items yesterday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy23b View Post
    Why did the Snowy Blossoms event end early? It no longer shows up for me which is very upsetting since I paid $24.99 to buy items yesterday.
    It did'nt. Still 3 days left. Are you sure you don't have it anymore?
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    It did'nt. Still 3 days left. Are you sure you don't have it anymore?
    It?s not there. I keep getting the fruit from harvesting but I can no longer see the totals or does it show any progress.

New Resident
    It?s not there. I keep getting the fruit from harvesting but I can no longer see the totals or does it show any progress.
    The storybook adventure space in the game is empty as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Two days and two hours left, and I only have 935 points. Doesn't look like I'm even going to get close to 1600 this time.

Executive Chef
    Thats weird indeed. No problem for me. But if you still getting the fruits, I would say you are still playing the event. Like at the right side for a fruit picture.
    And yes the SB is over. We can't play 2 events at ones
    I'm only playing FFS.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Two days and two hours left, and I only have 935 points. Doesn't look like I'm even going to get close to 1600 this time.
    If I don't get the Royal Roe me either can't finish it. I'm at close to 1200. Too bad the capricorn quest didnt started, otherwise i had a extra nest. Its STILL occupied with the Spring Wing.
    I'm only playing FFS.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19

Rhino Keeper
    Why did the Snowy Blossom event end early? It no longer shows up for me which is very upsetting since I paid $24.99 to buy items yesterday.
    Have you tried force closing your game, and then going back in there? I'm almost positive it's still counting your progress. Also, did you scroll through all the tasks on your right side of your screen? There should be the tournament, right under that the world event, then under that other things like buying value packs, goals for collecting scepters, etc. Perhaps you scrolled down, and the box for the world event isn't showing? Good luck! Please let us know if your problem was resolved.
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 01-10-18 at 03:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Please add me to the list of people not happy with the change to the world events that has happened the last few months. I flat out will not spend gems on them since the change. Before that I would. I've set timers to constantly collect crops, breed, hatch, evolve, collect from the Beguiling Basket, mined, and I don't think it's possible for me to even unlock the community prizes. Can anyone finish the entire thing without spending a lot of money? Please Storm8, go back to how your W.E.s used to be. Also, please give us a little break in between events. It would be so nice if this game didn't feel like a chore. I've been playing since 2014 (in the fall, I think) and I used to really love the game. I often think about quitting, but feel I've invested so much in the game, and keep hoping S8 will change things.

Good luck everyone, and best wishes!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Please add me to the list of people not happy with the change to the world events that has happened the last few months. I flat out will not spend gems on them since the change. Before that I would. I've set timers to constantly collect crops, breed, hatch, evolve, collect from the Beguiling Basket, mined, and I don't think it's possible for me to even unlock the community prizes. Can anyone finish the entire thing without spending a lot of money? Please Storm8, go back to how your W.E.s used to be. Also, please give us a little break in between events. It would be so nice if this game didn't feel like a chore. I've been playing since 2014 (in the fall, I think) and I used to really love the game. I often think about quitting, but feel I've invested so much in the game, and keep hoping S8 will change things.

Good luck everyone, and best wishes!
    Yes, Storm8, *please* hear our pleas! What is the point of making the WE impossible to finish? Even when I was brand new, one of the first events I did was the pirate one with the Salty Dog and the monkey and some other animal. I was brand new, only had one nest, had hardly any gems or other in-game currency, but I was able to get really close to the Salty Dog - I think I needed 212 more points, so I did a little speed breeding and was able to get him. Now I am at level 132 and have an extra nest, have gems, food, etc and over a billion coins, and I can't even unlock the community prize. This is utterly ridiculous. I know that you are trying to get people to pay for gems or value packs, and maybe that is working for you. But it is also alienating a lot of your players. Making the last prize *literally* impossible to obtain without spending lots of gems or buying value packs is very demoralizing to your fan base. Also, making it almost impossible to unlock community rewards makes it even worse. I'm glad that the community rewards aren't just decos anymore, but seriously, 8 runes? Like at least give us 20 - something to make it worthwhile. 8 runes is only 10% of what I need for an expansion and is only about 1 day's worth of runes (what I am able to mine for on a daily basis). These tactics really need to be changed ASAP if you want to retain players. I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this game over the last 16 months, but I am not going to pay for an animal that requires 3200 points when it is obvious that Storm8 is just being greedy by placing the goal so out of reach.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast