View Poll Results: Did you like this event?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

11 18.97%
  • I didn't like this event

40 68.97%
  • I completed all Individual prizes

5 8.62%
  • I didn't complete Individual prizes

48 82.76%
  • I unlocked Community prizes

16 27.59%
  • I didn't unlock Community prizes

36 62.07%
  • I didn't participate

3 5.17%
  • Beguiling Basket

16 27.59%
  • Snow Bell Blossoms

13 22.41%
  • Majestic Mirror

10 17.24%
  • Prince Purring

27 46.55%
  • Fairest Foal

30 51.72%
  • Drowzy Dog

19 32.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Snowy Blossoms - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Speaking of Prince Purring, the name assigned to mine is "Princess." So is this a girl cat or a boy cat? Lol!
    Mine was named queenie! Weird lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Almost 9pm my time and I have 2184 points so I need to get 1016 in less than 24 hours. I can?t see that happening.
    We have got the first two community prizes - if any one is interested.
    I still haven?t got the royal roe which is a wee cutie
    Congratulations on getting 2184 points. How did you do it? I will bet at 1,650 when my crops are done in about an hour. I've been setting timers and doing everything I possibly can, short of spending lots of gems. Do you see how anyone can get all the prizes without spending a fortune? Thanks, and good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Congratulations on getting 2184 points. How did you do it? I will bet at 1,650 when my crops are done in about an hour. I've been setting timers and doing everything I possibly can, short of spending lots of gems. Do you see how anyone can get all the prizes without spending a fortune? Thanks, and good luck!
    It would be impossible to win without spending gems!
    I?ve got four nests which are fully occupied at all times, 2 evolution flowers, which are occupied at all times and 6 grand farms which get mystic mangoes during the day and night. Then of course there?s the points you score from the mine.
    I?ve been speed breeding trying to get the roe (which I still haven?t) and also, if I?m going to bed and I get a rubbish breed timer or things are nearly done, I speed them so that I don?t waste hours in the night. And I?m still so short!
    I hope everyone makes the community prizes, we have the first two and are doing well for the third.
    Also, hope everyone gets as far as they are aiming to with individual prizes.
    Good luck!

Banned
    Well i got 3200 but yes i sped bred n used gold for other. Planted 5hr diamond during day n 8hr food overnight. N has collection baskets as well. Does anyone know how many rune stones n the amount of food we got as well under community prizes. If it was more we'd really get it faster. Hope we get it this time...

Banned
    Despite all my protests, I played right into S8's greedy little hands on both of my accounts. On my second account, I already had the Royal Roe, which had enabled me to get the cat and somehow I had unlocked community prizes. I really wanted the horse, so I did some speed breeding for the Bearon. I got it pretty quickly but still had a long way to go to get the horse, so I continued to speed breed (btw, I'm getting 3 points per each hour of breeding now) for Super Rares that I haven't been able to get on either account yet. No luck getting animals I needed, but I got the horse and enough bombs to get enough runes for an expansion. Whoo hoo!
    On my older account I did a little speed breeding for the Royal Roe which got me to the cat and unlocked community prizes, and, again, I got enough bombs for runes to do another expansion. Nowhere near the horse on that account though.

As of right now we need 22 million more points to unlock the free runes. 😕

Oh, and I totally forgot! On my second account I'm actually getting the Crystal Unicorn from my speed breeding; my first crystal animal on that account. Of course that means that my new expansion needs to go for a crystal habitat. It will be a good start for the leaderboard, too.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 01-11-18 at 11:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Well i got 3200 but yes i sped bred n used gold for other. Planted 5hr diamond during day n 8hr food overnight. N has collection baskets as well. Does anyone know how many rune stones n the amount of food we got as well under community prizes. If it was more we'd really get it faster. Hope we get it this time...
    Probably 8 on my count.

I barely made it to 1600 points for the Prince. But I'm glad with it. Its the only one I really wanted. Congrats on those who also did get what they want. I'm not going to make it for the community prizes. Only one nest, and not wasting my food for the flower. I think i did it nice.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Speaking of Prince Purring, the name assigned to mine is "Princess." So is this a girl cat or a boy cat? Lol!
    Haha your cat is having an identity crisis lol.

Grand Emperor
    Can someone help to post these information for Drowzy Dog and Fairest Foal? Thank you.
    - Breeding/Hatching time, Evolution time, Feed schedule

Also missing the feed schedule for Prince Purring.

Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    It would be impossible to win without spending gems!
    I?ve got four nests which are fully occupied at all times, 2 evolution flowers, which are occupied at all times and 6 grand farms which get mystic mangoes during the day and night. Then of course there?s the points you score from the mine.
    I?ve been speed breeding trying to get the roe (which I still haven?t) and also, if I?m going to bed and I get a rubbish breed timer or things are nearly done, I speed them so that I don?t waste hours in the night. And I?m still so short!
    I hope everyone makes the community prizes, we have the first two and are doing well for the third.
    Also, hope everyone gets as far as they are aiming to with individual prizes.
    Good luck!
    Thank you. I'm doing everything you're doing, minus the extra nests & evolution flower. I've got one extra nest, and have been keeping that occupied at all times. Been planting the 20 hour crops, and squeezing in the 5 hr. Nexus Nuts when I can. I've been collecting from my crops as soon as they're done. Done a little speed breeding, like you, just before I go to bed. I just can't afford to sink much money into something that isn't tangible. Not the kind of money it would take after they changed the world events. Like I said before, this change makes me want to use less gems than I did with the way the W.E.s were structured before.

Congratulations to everyone who got what they were aiming for. Good luck to everyone still trying.

Fashion Designer
    4more hours..and 40shy of community prizes and fresh out of gems! Thatd be my luck... agh i really wish these werent so hard! I guess maybe a break is in order since im not fond of this leaderboard coming up! And justtttt Maybe i will start getting better luck after.. but then again i want these monthly animals so im in a pickle..lol oh goodness does this game get to me sometimes!

Welp with 10minutes to spare i somehow managed to get to exactly 2000... so sad about the pony though!!
    Last edited by miadoubled; 01-12-18 at 12:20 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast