View Poll Results: Did you like this event?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

10 15.63%
  • I didn't like this event

43 67.19%
  • I completed all goals

2 3.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete all goals

54 84.38%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.13%
  • Goal 1-3

3 4.69%
  • Goal 4-5

6 9.38%
  • Goal 6-7

7 10.94%
  • Goal 8-9

23 35.94%
  • Goal 10

9 14.06%
  • Goal 11

3 4.69%
  • I liked the prizes

13 20.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

32 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet! Cake Pops! - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Thank you for posting that x
    Would you be willing to share the recipes for those of us who are behind? Maybe we can have the ingredients ready. I’ve read that we need milk chocolate, but I read elsewhere that it is dark chocolate. If you could clarify that, it would be wonderful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Would you be willing to share the recipes for those of us who are behind? Maybe we can have the ingredients ready. I’ve read that we need milk chocolate, but I read elsewhere that it is dark chocolate. If you could clarify that, it would be wonderful.
    Most of the information is located in posts #1 and #2, including quantities needed and the recipes for the different items. The latest goal, as reported by draughnc, uses milk chocolate, and depending on what goal you're on, you may need a LOT of milk chocolate.

The Dark Chocolate was speculation, because the purchasable package included "Dark Chocolate Pops", and so we may need to craft Dark Chocolate to make those. However, nothing has been confirmed yet about that recipe. For now, I'd concentrate more on the milk chocolate, since that takes longer and requires additional items to craft (milk and sugar).

Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    The recipes are not posted yet for these! I also ask if you could take a moment for quantities please and thank you!?

Fashion Designer
    Bronze bells and trucks and boosts... Android players don't get those, so I do t k ow what these are, but it all makes me think of Christopher Walken insisting on more cow bell.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, now just doing this quick before I rush off to work, from my head you need:

12 creams
    48 milks
    24 milk choc boxes
    24 powdered sugar
    12 flour

Makes 12 frosty pink things, 24 cookies - you need 2 cookies and 1 pink thing to make 1 cream cookie, you have to make 12 of these.

Sorry gotta dash hope this helps, it takes a long time to craft as each cookie is an hour and half, pink thing only 15 mins but the cream cookies which you give take 2 hours 15 each xx
    Last edited by DaphneGlass; 01-12-18 at 12:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE GIVE MORE TIME

I’m currently on the Rainbow Pop goal, with approx 30 hrs more to go until I reach the Cream Cookies goal.
    On my counter it says I have 7 days left but I think it’s more like 6 days n 12 hrs
    By the time I reach the Cream Cookies goal, I will have 5 days and 6 hrs left
    The Cream Cookies (according to above post) goals requires 12 pink Cream 15 minutes each which total 3 hrs. 24 regular cookies at an hr n half each is 36 hrs. 12 Cream Cookies at 2 hr 15 min each is 27 hrs. I really hope my calculation is off. This goal will shave off 66 hrs or nearly 3 days from my timer.
    I will have a bit over 2 days left to complete this event.
    I’m surprised to see fudge fountain as prize cause this tells me I will probably see the sundae mountain also before the bee cottage thing.
    I know there’s still a lot of time left n maybe the last two or however many goals there are will be less time consuming I am not hopeful that I will finish this event.
    I guess the second truck at 230 gems (250-20) is a must. I am willing to pay that amount for a pet, not for a truck though. Also, there is no pet advertised for this event so there really is no incentive for me to want to purchase the second truck.

I would really like to finish this event, even if there is no pet at the end. This is one event where I find relaxing n easy, the decos r sweet, too. Please consider giving more time if the rest of goals take just as long. Thank u.

A big thanks to all those that shared new goals n recipes. A real big help for planning ahead. Thank u.

New Resident
    Does anyone know what the Dark Choco Pops are for? Also, how many levels are ther to finish?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rsaek90 View Post
    Does anyone know what the Dark Choco Pops are for? Also, how many levels are ther to finish?
    Unknown at this time.
    As soon as someone gets to the next goal they will post it.
    The dark chocolate pops are for one of the goals in this event but no one has reached it and if they have they have not posted.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    PLEASE GIVE MORE TIME

I’m currently on the Rainbow Pop goal, with approx 30 hrs more to go until I reach the Cream Cookies goal.
    On my counter it says I have 7 days left but I think it’s more like 6 days n 12 hrs
    By the time I reach the Cream Cookies goal, I will have 5 days and 6 hrs left
    The Cream Cookies (according to above post) goals requires 12 pink Cream 15 minutes each which total 3 hrs. 24 regular cookies at an hr n half each is 36 hrs. 12 Cream Cookies at 2 hr 15 min each is 27 hrs. I really hope my calculation is off. This goal will shave off 66 hrs or nearly 3 days from my timer.
    I will have a bit over 2 days left to complete this event.
    I’m surprised to see fudge fountain as prize cause this tells me I will probably see the sundae mountain also before the bee cottage thing.
    I know there’s still a lot of time left n maybe the last two or however many goals there are will be less time consuming I am not hopeful that I will finish this event.
    I guess the second truck at 230 gems (250-20) is a must. I am willing to pay that amount for a pet, not for a truck though. Also, there is no pet advertised for this event so there really is no incentive for me to want to purchase the second truck.

I would really like to finish this event, even if there is no pet at the end. This is one event where I find relaxing n easy, the decos r sweet, too. Please consider giving more time if the rest of goals take just as long. Thank u.

A big thanks to all those that shared new goals n recipes. A real big help for planning ahead. Thank u.
    Your math is the same as mine.
    Possible
    Bakery
    24 Choco cookies
    36 hours
    12 cream
    3 hours
    12 Cookie sandwich
    2 hours 15 minutes
    27 hours

66 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, for #9 do we know what makes the creams pink?

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast