View Poll Results: Did you like this event?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

10 15.63%
  • I didn't like this event

43 67.19%
  • I completed all goals

2 3.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete all goals

54 84.38%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.13%
  • Goal 1-3

3 4.69%
  • Goal 4-5

6 9.38%
  • Goal 6-7

7 10.94%
  • Goal 8-9

23 35.94%
  • Goal 10

9 14.06%
  • Goal 11

3 4.69%
  • I liked the prizes

13 20.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

32 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet! Cake Pops! - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Im also way behind and I've actually have been trying lol Doesnt look like I'll be able to complete it but Im gonna keep going and see how far I get.

Im still stuck on the milk chocolates

Farm Supplier
    Does Storm 8 consider the time required for these events when many of us have full time jobs and work?

Does anyone have the recipes for the (hopefully) last 2 goals yet? Not knowing whether there’s more milk chocolate or dark chocolate to be made is ****ing me!

Fashion Designer
    I started immediately on day one, and I'm 8nlg on goal 5,the crumbly cookie pop. I'm making the 3rd pop now, and I'll have the 4th pop made maybe by midnight, but if I fall asleep, then it till morning. THEN I'll finally be able to start the apple pop goal. There is no way I'll finish. If there were a pet I'd be annoyed. The milk chocolate needs r insanely time consuming. Plugging away.

Executive Chef
    Apparently we have less than 144 hours remaining in the event. If all the above math is correct and nothing changes, then I have approximately 48 hours to finish all the Apple Pop Mix, then 10 hours for the Rainbow Pop Mix, then another 66 for the Cookie goal (#9). That cuts my remaining time to less than a day to finish goal 10 (and any subsequent goals).

I'll continue pressing on, but unless something changes--judyandthecat's suggestion about using a Silver Bell to boost the Pop Truck, Storm8 recalculates the crafting time, etc.--I'm not hopeful of success. This may well be another Beaver event for me

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm... When will we get the NEW beehive building prize? Is it the main prize for this quest? Because I already have the others prizes before (included the Sundae Mountain).

Rhino Keeper
    I’m pretty sure Storm8 figured that the time needed if we all bought the extra truck on day one, would make the event doable - I’m also pretty sure most of us are doing this for entertainment and don’t have money ( $10.00 in gems ) to spend on something that will never be used in this game again. I’ve bought these boost things before using gems to finish, but this is totally ridiculous - we don’t know the ingredients needed for all levels of the goals, we don’t know how many stages there are, and I personally cannot and will not spend my entire weekend on this when weekends are family time. Storm8 needs to make the goals more realistic. Most of us do not have all day to sit and play this game so we can make enough sugar. I don’t even know how someone at a lower level can possibly have the space in their barn to hold all the ingredients needed. I see other players on this forum begging for more time since the goals are so challenging, so I’m pretty sure I’m not alone with this request: Go back to making the game fun again, and let us help one another by selling event parts rather than making us waste them. I have neighbors whose stores are still full of items from the last event - it says they have 12 items for sale, but that counter goes to zero when I tap on their store. You fixed the game to fill our barns up with stuff and wouldn’t let us sell it, even if we weren’t participating in the event, and again in this event we can’t sell items. It isn’t that I don’t have the gems - I have over 300, it’s that this event is only for decorations as far as I can tell.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tya_bakery View Post
    Hmmm... When will we get the NEW beehive building prize? Is it the main prize for this quest? Because I already have the others prizes before (included the Sundae Mountain).
    I'm guessing that will be the last prize. Pure speculation.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Does Storm 8 consider the time required for these events when many of us have full time jobs and work?
    I don't see how anyone with a job could finish this or any past goals. I'm disabled & play pretty much nonstop & I haven't been able to finish the last 3. I wish Storm8 would make these more obtainable! I think more people would play if they knew they could reach the end instead I just want to give up & not play at all!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I’m pretty sure Storm8 figured that the time needed if we all bought the extra truck on day one, would make the event doable - I’m also pretty sure most of us are doing this for entertainment and don’t have money ( $10.00 in gems ) to spend on something that will never be used in this game again. I’ve bought these boost things before using gems to finish, but this is totally ridiculous - we don’t know the ingredients needed for all levels of the goals, we don’t know how many stages there are, and I personally cannot and will not spend my entire weekend on this when weekends are family time. Storm8 needs to make the goals more realistic. Most of us do not have all day to sit and play this game so we can make enough sugar. I don’t even know how someone at a lower level can possibly have the space in their barn to hold all the ingredients needed. I see other players on this forum begging for more time since the goals are so challenging, so I’m pretty sure I’m not alone with this request: Go back to making the game fun again, and let us help one another by selling event parts rather than making us waste them. I have neighbors whose stores are still full of items from the last event - it says they have 12 items for sale, but that counter goes to zero when I tap on their store. You fixed the game to fill our barns up with stuff and wouldn’t let us sell it, even if we weren’t participating in the event, and again in this event we can’t sell items. It isn’t that I don’t have the gems - I have over 300, it’s that this event is only for decorations as far as I can tell.
    I totally agree!! Storm8 needs to go back to us being able to finish a goal! I know the laid people off so I guess they weren't making enough money. I feel if the goals continue to be this frustrating their going to loose even more revenue. I don't mine buying value packs or gems every once in a while but we shouldn't have to spend a lot for every goal. I spent quite a bit on the last 2 goals & wasn't able to finish. I'm not making that mistake again!!