View Poll Results: Did you like this event?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

10 15.63%
  • I didn't like this event

43 67.19%
  • I completed all goals

2 3.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete all goals

54 84.38%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.13%
  • Goal 1-3

3 4.69%
  • Goal 4-5

6 9.38%
  • Goal 6-7

7 10.94%
  • Goal 8-9

23 35.94%
  • Goal 10

9 14.06%
  • Goal 11

3 4.69%
  • I liked the prizes

13 20.31%
  • I didn't like the prizes

32 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Sweet! Cake Pops! - 2018 Jan 5 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You can sell them but you cannot buy them.
    Only Stormie and Storm Bots can buy them.
    They would be invisible in a neighbours store to you.
    That's why you don't see them for sale in the newspaper.
    Again welcome and just try to finish what you can for some cute decorations.
    Well I don't know who I helped then but that stuff was selling like hot cakes at 3 coins a pop! Bahahaha! O well. Worth a shot!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shanghai_rose View Post
    Since there won’t be enough time to move on any further from the rainbow pops goal, I’m just focusing on finishing it and winning the really cute pop bushes. I don’t want to dwell on the frustration of not finishing — at least I got this far LOL! I do wish the pop truck would still make things instead of turning into a decoration after the event. I like seeing the cake pop on top spinning.
    I want those bushes so bad!!!! The fudge fountain is cute too but I'm not making that. The beehive cake is dumb though so I'm not too beat up about finishing. I do like the spinning top too though.

Stick a fork in me.....I’m done......stomach ache from making way toooooo many cake pops!
    Fran Tastico

Rhino Keeper
    I used gems to speed up thinking I have a chance to complete goal 11, unfortunately I won’t be able to complete the last goal because aside from the Cream pop n deliveries, the goal also asks us to Give 15 Rocky Pop. I’m unable to post a photo from my iPad, I don’t know why. For those of u that r thinking of speeding up to complete the last goal, please beware that the last goal has a Give part, scroll down.

Rocky Road Ahead
    Send deliveries 20
    Get Candy Rocks
    Get Cookie Cream Pop
    Give 15 Rocky Pops

Recipe for Rocky Pops (pop truck)
    2 Candy Rocks
    1 Cookie Cream Pop (this is the one we gave away for goal 10)

Basically to do goal 11, we need to repeat goal 10.

I had done calculations for hours required for each goal with just one pop truck, at end of goal 9 with 94 hours remaining, if goal 10 requires minimum 68 hrs, then that left 26 hrs for goal 11. This is impossible as to do goal 11 we need to repeat 10. Anyway, congrats to those that got the beehive deco, I don’t know how u do it, it’s truly amazing feat.

To Storm8, I can’t say I enjoyed this event much, as it’s too time consuming n overly repetitive, but I did give my best, plus gems. Time to go back to those train deliveries.

Executive Chef
    So, let me see if I'm understanding this correctly. Out of the 14 days for this event, at a minimum...

- 1 day total for Goal 1, Goal 2, and Goal 3
    - 1 day each for Goal 4, Goal 5, Goal 6, and Goal 7, though there is likely some overlap here and there
    - 4 days for Goal 8
    - 3 days each for Goal 9, Goal 10, and Goal 11

Perhaps my math is wrong, and again there will be overlap and these are all approximations, but it looks like a player not using any boosts, not using gems, not getting assistance (buying some non-event items from the newspaper and neighbors), and only having the one truck would need around 18 days to finish the event.

I guess I was doomed to fail all along...

It feels to me that I’ve been talking to a brick wall. STORM8 where are you?? Please answer our prayers and give us more time to complete this event. Be kind for a change and not so greedy.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I used gems to speed up thinking I have a chance to complete goal 11, unfortunately I won’t be able to complete the last goal because aside from the Cream pop n deliveries, the goal also asks us to Give 15 Rocky Pop. I’m unable to post a photo from my iPad, I don’t know why. For those of u that r thinking of speeding up to complete the last goal, please beware that the last goal has a Give part, scroll down.

Rocky Road Ahead
    Send deliveries 20
    Get Candy Rocks
    Get Cookie Cream Pop
    Give 15 Rocky Pops

Recipe for Rocky Pops (pop truck)
    2 Candy Rocks
    1 Cookie Cream Pop (this is the one we gave away for goal 10)

Basically to do goal 11, we need to repeat goal 10.

I had done calculations for hours required for each goal with just one pop truck, at end of goal 9 with 94 hours remaining, if goal 10 requires minimum 68 hrs, then that left 26 hrs for goal 11. This is impossible as to do goal 11 we need to repeat 10. Anyway, congrats to those that got the beehive deco, I don’t know how u do it, it’s truly amazing feat.

To Storm8, I can’t say I enjoyed this event much, as it’s too time consuming n overly repetitive, but I did give my best, plus gems. Time to go back to those train deliveries.

Well this isn't nice.
    Going to upgrade post one as I was going to be done Goal 10 at 11 am this morning and had not actually seen Goal 11 yet.
    So I too now will not be able to finish I thought it was the Pop candy from the plane deliveries.

It just took 68 hours to make those 12 Cookie Cream Pops in goal 10that we GAVE INSTEAD OF MADE.

Now they want 15 instead of 12 increasing the time from goal 10
    It is approximately 7 hours per Cookie Cream Pop
    5 hours bakery and 2 in Pop Truck
    7 times 15 is 105 hours

Previous events like this.
    Was make say ten of the event item in say Goal 10
    Then you gave or used the 10 items in the next goal.

I started this event day one minute one my bakery and whatever machine was never idle.
    I had great neighbours that were not participating that provided me with milk chocolate etc
    So I never had to wait on those items.
    I came up several days short of finishing.
    I think the error in this event was
    First day goal item should of been make
    Next day goal item should of been use the item that you just spent three days making
    Instead we gave and then had to remake the items all again.
    If you didn't have the second truck this event was not possible.
    Unfortunately I am the proof.
    I am not getting the beehive prize.

I am not short just a couple of hours but DAYS
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-18-18 at 03:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    What! I'll finish goal 10 like in 3 hours. But if that's how goal 11 is, I'm not even gonna bothered. Ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    I'll keep crafting for as long as I can...just in case we are miraculously given an extension. I know it's not likely, but one can hope. I'll at least complete Goal 9 before lunch.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'll keep crafting for as long as I can...just in case we are miraculously given an extension. I know it's not likely, but one can hope. I'll at least complete Goal 9 before lunch.
    Here is hoping they extend the time.
    Bakery still churning out last cream cookie
    And I will refill it in case someone looks at these times and realizes the huge time shortage