Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Royal Roe - 2018 Jan 5

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it! I used Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I did not do any speed breeding because I usually don't get the limited animal and just end up wasting my gems. Very surprised I managed to get this one.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    Finally got it! I used Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I did not do any speed breeding because I usually don't get the limited animal and just end up wasting my gems. Very surprised I managed to get this one.
    Congrats really nice job. My last change was a 6 hour Turtisle. I only had one 8 hour timer. But that was a Aquatter. And only one time able to breed a SR. Wasn't speeding so only 16 tries for me.
    My result are listed at post #2.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Last night, before bed, I started a new breeding cycle and got an eight hour timer. This morning, I sped the last hour to put it on the nest, just in case it was the roe, and, OMG! It was! So, I spent another 8 gems to hatch it, because that was the only way I was going to make 1600 in the WE. Can't believe I finally got it!

Rhino Keeper
    Another one I didn't get!

ONCE AGAIN after spending hundreds of Gems and breeding 20 times, I never was able to get the Royal Roe. This keeps happening to me and I don?t understand why? Is it because I will finish breeding early (therefore using many Gems) and they are trying to get as much money out of me as possible? It really seems that way and I am getting ver fed up with Storm. You use these quests/competitions to get players to buy and use Gems, therefore lining your pockets.

The Forums show that other players have been seeing the same issue in the past several months. I think spending hundreds of Gems to Breed for the Royal Roe over 20 times and NOT getting one is beyond ridiculous!!!!

Storm, you need to do something about this!!

Executive Chef
    I?m getting no new animals lately! Spent soooooo many gems exclusively trying for this! It did mean I got the final world event prize tho, so, silver linings I guesss.

I was a little disappointed I was unable to get royal roe even though I bred since it started.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get, and I spent some gems speed breeding.

And since getting it is essential to get the monthly animals, the quests for the monthly animals are over for me.

Same happened to me last month. I didn't get the first time limited animal and I couldn't get the monthly ones because I couldn't collect the 20000 items.

I learnt my lesson, I won't try to get the monthly animals again.

On the bright side, I don't have to compete and spend gems to speed breed till next month. And I don't have to hatch animals to get the 20000 items, so I won't be running out of space.

This new system is silly, if you don't ger the Royal Roe, the rest of the quests are pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I didn't get, and I spent some gems speed breeding.

And since getting it is essential to get the monthly animals, the quests for the monthly animals are over for me.

Same happened to me last month. I didn't get the first time limited animal and I couldn't get the monthly ones because I couldn't collect the 20000 items.

I learnt my lesson, I won't try to get the monthly animals again.

On the bright side, I don't have to compete and spend gems to speed breed till next month. And I don't have to hatch animals to get the 20000 items, so I won't be running out of space.

This new system is silly, if you don't ger the Royal Roe, the rest of the quests are pointless.
    Me too have not got one the last three months and am over trying the monthly events are too rigged for me so no point trying. Saves gems and food. Hope they wake up soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Royal Roe - new creature
    More information on Royal Roe in Creatures Guide.

8 hrs. Good luck. I used Frostfang and Pandaffodil
    I have done this about 10 times with Frostfang and Pandaffodil and still no Royal Roe.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast