Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Royal Roe - 2018 Jan 5

Banned
    Just letting y'all know, i got it with frostfang n peridot Phoenix... 2nd try. Had 100 fails before using the posted combos , i tried everyone else's combos... nothing worked for me til i tried the one on here. Thanks for the help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Same no luck on and off speed breeding, still trying!
    Same here no luck so far. Will keep trying. Good luck to all of us who didn't get it YET!!
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Angry Another impossible breeding goal?????

Have bred different combos with the main combo Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I have tried at least 15 times or more and have not gotten it.
    During the Sugar Plum Fairy, I tried so many times all the way until the end of goal and did not get one. Why is it that some people get them and some don?t? I do NOT think this is fair.

Banned
    I got it on my baby account but not my main account. Even with getting it, the meager amount of fruits given still doesn't push me up to 2000 points to unlock community rewards but should get me to the cat. Without obtaining it on my main account, I won't even hit the cat. This event blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I got it on my baby account but not my main account. Even with getting it, the meager amount of fruits given still doesn't push me up to 2000 points to unlock community rewards but should get me to the cat. Without obtaining it on my main account, I won't even hit the cat. This event blows.
    If we can’t get the royal roe, it’s a complete waste of time and gems to even try with this event. But if we can get it, it’s too late to start trying to get points. It’s really a lose-lose situation.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Just letting y'all know, i got it with frostfang n peridot Phoenix... 2nd try. Had 100 fails before using the posted combos , i tried everyone else's combos... nothing worked for me til i tried the one on here. Thanks for the help
    100 fails? You've got to be speed breeding/hatching or exaggerating. I wouldn't waste gems if it got 1/4 of 100 fails.

Still nothing here and now they add another one: Bearon

Stop piling on events on top of each other, S8. It's ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Stop piling on events on top of each other, S8. It's ridiculous.
    If only they were actually listening to us.

Wow I bred two in a row
    Quartz + sapphire sphinx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Same here, I won't make it to the cat prince if I don't get this animal, falling ~200 points short.

Rhino Keeper
    This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!! I spent about 700 gold in speed breeding to try and get this animal and nothing! I must have had more than 100 tries, I am sure that some players do not get the chance to breed some limited time animals because S8 do not release some animals to all of the players, just to some lucky ones, I am more and more disappointed and frustrated with S8 since all the fiasco at Dragon Story habitat sale and World Event just before New Year?s Eve and now this...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast