Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marble Keys

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I do believe that the last 2rows of the first expansion take 60 keys to clear. Taking into that we have Tales that we need to craft items.

I think that it would take roughly two and a half to three months to clear one space!
    That is absolutely ridiculous. 2-3 months to clear a single space! We WANT to buy the gorgeous habitats and display our dragons but sometimes they make it so hard.
    The tokens to choose rewards would be a nice improvement, at least.

Fashion Designer
    S8 “sucks” you in with low marble key amounts...then “bomb” you with enormous amounts...Way to go!

Farm Supplier
    I am up to 35 to 40 for one spot. Takes forever....... Then you have to clear even though they keep saying you shouldn't. I have been clearing ever since row 3. It is easier than arguing.

Banned
    Instead of using everyone?s complaints about space to better the game, it was used against us. They gave us a way to open up space but there is no way that you can open up space at the rate needed to keep up with new dragons being released. Well... without spending a fortune in gold. The crafting building is constantly needed for other things as well.... particularly busy during Dragon Tales.

Even World/Community Events have become a gold spending proposition. Dragon Tales can be done without spending gold if you are awake 24/7. Same with tournaments. It?s just sad. There must be more people spending money on gold or they wouldn?t be doing this with every aspect of the game. I would think a happy player base would equate to more people spending a bit here and there. Its certainly the case with me. It?s clear they are only catering to whales at this point... not good as that usually means the game?s lifecycle is well advanced.

You know I don’t really understand what the marble keys are for but I guess that’s probably because I have not needed them yet. I also love how everyone here is complaining about an unfair practice being used by S8 even about how much gold is needed for stuff. What amazes me more is that all of your comments are still here. However, I do agree with all of you who are saying the crafting times and also the pairing, hatching and evolving times can really be way to long. Things have really gotten more gold intensive and I’ve only been in the game for about 3 1/2 months. I do really like this game but it can make me so angry sometimes. I love seeing new eggs and what’s dragon you’ve gotten. I’m so impatient though the longer periods of waiting make it more difficult to enjoy much less win anything. Yet I play on and on. It is a good game so much better than the just farm ones. Oh I am talking about Dragon Story. It’s addictive!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12