Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marble Keys

Banned

Marble Keys

I really would like to know why we cannot have an option like we do in Tales where we have an option to choose what reward we get, either food boosts, dragon or maps.

Presently a great deal of us play, Tales and Leanderboard where we can receive rewards of maps and island pieces, for a huge number of the community these rewards are just surplus junk which we would love to use but due to game restrictions we can?t.

I think it would show great faith by Storm8 if in fact we got to choose what we would like to receive. Personally I have another game where I can rub my hands with glee as I am not spending all the given ours crafting keys to clear land to use. I still mine clear land on the original land and I can?t craft keys and just let them sit there or clear that land as well.

We get 12 maps which clear land, so at the top end of the spectrum I think it is 80 maps to clear which is 15% so why can?t we get 9 marble keys and likewise marble keys for leaderboards as well.

Rhino Keeper
    This is a great idea! We have started getting tokens after finishing Tales that allow us to choose between a dragon, adventure tickets, and farm boosts. Why can't we win tokens during Tales and Leaderboard which allow us to choose which type of land expansion we get?

Why can't they reduce the crafting time for marble keys? The number of keys required wouldn't be an issue if the crafting time was reasonable.

I'm lucky that I'm not landlocked yet . I still have land I can clear with maps and I can still use the island pieces (for now) but it won't be too long before I have to use the new land. I'm crafting marble keys as fast as I can to try and expand as quickly as possible to keep ahead of demand.
    Last edited by Anuisia; 01-09-18 at 08:21 PM. Reason: typo

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    This is a great idea! We have started getting tokens after finishing Tales that allow us to choose between a dragon, adventure tickets, and farm boosts. Why can't we win tokens during Tales and Leaderboard which allow us to choose which type of land expansion we get?

Why can't they reduce the crafting time for marble keys? The number of keys required wouldn't be an issue if the crafting time was reasonable.

I'm lucky that I'm not landlocked yet . I still have land I can clear with maps and I can still use the island pieces (for now) but it won't be too long before I have to use the new land. I'm crafting marble keys as fast as I can to try and expand as quickly as possible to keep ahead of demand.
    I am not land locked either but that is only because I leave tons of dragons in storage. We should be able to proudly display them..... not hide them.

Rhino Keeper
    Please S8, reduce the crafting time for the marble keys!! Especially if you are gonna require so many of them to clear a space.

Rhino Keeper
    YES S8. ..give us a break....reduce the time to craft Marble Keys..I am needing 20 for the present piece of land and I know this increases significantly as you go..at that rate us land locked players will be land locked again in no time.I was hoping to get some of my dragons out of storage but this isn't happening because of all the new ones still being thrown out each week..we need a break from things

Executive Chef
    I'm still running out of usable lands, S8 ★

I'm already deprived of marble keys - and it is sad that the new dragon's not helping much!

One has to wait 24 hours to give a raw marble, and then another 24 hours to craft the key ★ makes it a looping 24 hours x 2 of keys and raws ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    I?m not landlocked yet but want to know what I?m about to get into. Just how bad is it with the new expansions? Is it like one key per plot of land? Or does it go up each time? If it takes like 30 keys to expand ONE plot then yeah it would absolutely take whole month to expand one plot (and you would lose access to your craft shop for a month) which is ridiculous. Another clear example that S8 doesn?t play their own game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I?m not landlocked yet but want to know what I?m about to get into. Just how bad is it with the new expansions? Is it like one key per plot of land? Or does it go up each time? If it takes like 30 keys to expand ONE plot then yeah it would absolutely take whole month to expand one plot (and you would lose access to your craft shop for a month) which is ridiculous. Another clear example that S8 doesn?t play their own game.
    First was 1 key, then either 2, 3, or 5. I've done the first "row" and the next row requires 10 keys for each except for one plot in the end of that row that requires 15. Not looking forward to finding out what the row behind that is going to take.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    First was 1 key, then either 2, 3, or 5. I've done the first "row" and the next row requires 10 keys for each except for one plot in the end of that row that requires 15. Not looking forward to finding out what the row behind that is going to take.
    I do believe that the last 2rows of the first expansion take 60 keys to clear. Taking into that we have Tales that we need to craft items.

I think that it would take roughly two and a half to three months to clear one space!

Hi what is the starting level for marble key extension as some neighbours asked me someone please tell me thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast