Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mother Earth and Father Sky Dragon January 5 2018

Fashion Designer
    Why does S8 always start an event on Friday afternoon ( and they’re always problems) and not be available for the problems they have caused?

started crafting father sky. no chance for mother
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Executive Chef
    I’m 1000 shy for Father and just got a 21 hour breed for Admirer. May be able to pull it off with one more breeding after this and 3 days left. Not a chance for Mother.

Banned
    Well this has left me furious still 1800 short for Mother because I did complete Dragon Tales and I am not going to spend that much gold to get it either!

What really makes my blood boil is that I have just Set about crafting my 3rd Father, it infuriates me that I am still collecting material for that dragon without the same being said for Mother.

In conclusion it appears that we must complete all events and be able to breed all side tasks dragons to get these dragons. This game is running away with it self, I see a mass exodus happening soon as the demands become ludicrous to be able to breed and complete events within time frames!

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't manage to get either. I never finished the last Tales due to not being able to breed a New England common dragon. Which, by the way, I still haven't bred. I really liked these two, what a shame...

New Resident
    I was too short for both and not going to spend that much gold. If we are to breed a common dragon, it shouldn't take so many failed breedings... Don't require us to breed a dragon and then fubar the algorithm to make it rarer than an ultra rare.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123