Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Madagascar Dragon (Traveler the World Pt 1)

Executive Chef
    One cosmic, one stupid 5 hour whatever that thing is called and another 5 hour fail coming......

3 tries, so far nothing too horribly bad, but I hate breeding this color combination. Next try I'm using florescent and gold, see how that works for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh gosh it just gets worse for me. Air+ Water =21 hr social. Doesn't that just make you want to throw the iPad out the window.grrrr.

Fashion Designer
    My breeding luck seems to have gone from bad to worse lately. I think I am broken. Haven't gotten a trio yet, doubt I will now. Thing is, I barely barely care anymore. Frustration giving way to apathy. 2 fails, but I have had up to 30 fails for a common for tales and couldn't finish it, so.... Do I even keep trying? Definitely not using the 2nd den, was a rip-off during community event for me, so.....

Good luck all, and thanks for posting successful combos. I will give them a shot. Happy New Year
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Executive Chef
    I am actually happy to be getting mist dragon! (: ★

haven't seen her for a long while n I'm keeping her (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Hi Chloe, may I know what level of Air and Water did you used? I had several fails by using Air 15 and Water 15.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectmix View Post
    Hi Chloe, may I know what level of Air and Water did you used? I had several fails by using Air 15 and Water 15.
    The only time level matters for breeding in this game is if you are trying for a Prime dragon (ones like Prime Chroma, Prime Energy, Prime Life, etc). For the Primes, both parents must be level 15. Otherwise, level makes absolutely no difference in breeding outcomes.

(in some other games, increased level of the parent dragons means you have a better chance of breeding a rare/special offspring... but, sadly, DS doesn't work that way)

Rhino Keeper
    Just checking back in to see if many people are reaping the rewards of this breed. I am having no luck. The S8 gods aren't favouring my isle.

Fashion Designer
    So far I think I'm on try 3 and I've got 14h in the breeding den. If it's Rainbow, I actually won't mind because I don't have it yet. If it's Mist. . . bleh. Also hoping to get Social out of this one before I get the one I'm actually looking for lol

Fashion Designer
    Madagascar Mercury+Gold.
    What level do I need to feed this guy to get the 2k points? Sure isn't for hatchng and he's not level 11!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Oh gosh it just gets worse for me. Air+ Water =21 hr social. Doesn't that just make you want to throw the iPad out the window.grrrr.
    me too! one more social drag coming up! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast