Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Madagascar Dragon (Traveler the World Pt 1)

I can't get it either. Been trying since it came out and all i get are mists, rainbows and march mayhems. It's so frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    super ultra rare = =
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

I thought all hope was gone trying to breed this dragon with sooo many social,and ridiculous number of mist fails. Tried again yesterday and FINALLY got 11 hours (neo yellow and hammerhead). I really love the double head dragons, so very happy to finally get this one on my island once it comes off the nest. I stored Penumbra so quickly to make room for this lol..

Good luck to those who are still trying to breed this beauty...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I thought all hope was gone trying to breed this dragon with sooo many social,and ridiculous number of mist fails. Tried again yesterday and FINALLY got 11 hours (neo yellow and hammerhead). I really love the double head dragons, so very happy to finally get this one on my island once it comes off the nest. I stored Penumbra so quickly to make room for this lol..

Good luck to those who are still trying to breed this beauty...
    I hope you can see green flames from my dragons nostrils in jealousy! Well done you! I have had so many Mist fails on all my games and I have many and won?t say how many!

I actually find it hard to conceive the ratios of breeding in this game whilst trying to breed rares! Whilst trying to breed my rainbows my ratio was like 10 Social SR to 15 Mist- common and then I would get Mindvolt.

From the Roost and den both active, I have had like 20+ Mist, how is this possible? Out there, somewhere, there must be a mathematician to call BS on this!

Honestly, this game is a bit like a dead man walking, going nowhere fast!

I used to get excited every couple of weeks when a new event appearerd, now I fear it with dread!

Fashion Designer
    Why don't they just put on these ultra rare good freaking luck. Im sick of this i can't get anything new through breeding. It gets very very discouraging. Im about to uninstall the again for awhile. Its no fun when you try and try and jothing comes of it.

I'll join you in that tomato 🍅 throwing. I've gotten 7 mist dragons so far. If anyone lucky enough to figure out the Madagascar combo, please please post it.

Fashion Designer
    I am pretty sure i got mine with clown and mindvolt i swore that i had already came back and updated but I guess not.. I got a rainbow while trying too which I really wanted. I was happier about that lol. I didn't manage to get a social still but I'll save that for another day. Tired of blue and yellow. Think I bred about 7 or 8 times. I remember at least Two mists, two clowns, 3 volts, rainbow and madagascar.

Executive Chef
    Never got this , New England, Inuit or any of the other dragons that have come out recently but dragons that are supposed to be super rare are popping up left and right. Ridiculous

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456