Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the world leaderboard - 05.01

Banned

Around the world leaderboard - 05.01

Not sure which countries these 2 are supposed to beClick image for larger version. 

Name:	F13A2993-BA5D-45ED-ADF0-A3D64C1EC2F9.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	41316

I hope this leaderboard has been tested and there are no little gremlins hiding in it.
    Last edited by random59; 01-04-18 at 01:14 PM.

Host(ess)
    well at least we all now know that if your points are not accurately counted no one cares. Don't even bother with submitted a help request.

Rhino Keeper
    Once you know you're getting leaderboard points, I'm sure there will be several who speed breed so they can get points for both the late ending WE and the newly started LB. Bleck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Once you know you're getting leaderboard points, I'm sure there will be several who speed breed so they can get points for both the late ending WE and the newly started LB. Bleck.
    This is going to be a HOT MESS with these events going at the same time. I'm a few points away from getting the final WE dragon and will not be waiting around trying to hurry at the last few minutes, I'll be done in the AM once my food is harvested. I'm not hatching, feeding, evolving or doing one thing until I know this event is working correctly. I'll test out on my baby account first.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    This is going to be a HOT MESS with these events going at the same time. I'm a few points away from getting the final WE dragon and will not be waiting around trying to hurry at the last few minutes, I'll be done in the AM once my food is harvested. I'm not hatching, feeding, evolving or doing one thing until I know this event is working correctly. I'll test out on my baby account first.
    Totally agree with you there, Resolution is currently in storage and I also will give this Leaderboard a dummy run on a baby game as well. Only 3 more battles to go, so will finish them off also. Will be interesting!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    COMMENT
    Leaderboard has appeared. Here’s hoping there will be no glitches. GOOD LUCK everyone
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 01-05-18 at 12:06 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    COMMENT
    Leaderboard has appeared but the usual information screen advising how points are acquired is missing. Do we assume same as always or should we wait to ensure it is working properly?
    Under Info button, my screen is showing up. Give it a few minutes to fully download. Mine did take a few seconds to fully appear.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t have a leaderboard, only the pop up for the dragon that advertises the leaderboard. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not too excited about this event. I already have Good Luck, Kenyan, and Polynesian from previous events. It is very doubtful that I will make it to the last milestone dragon, Tunisian, and I won't come in first or second to get Mexican. I'm also disappointed that there isn't a habitat for a milestone prize once again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I'm not too excited about this event. I already have Good Luck, Kenyan, and Polynesian from previous events. It is very doubtful that I will make it to the last milestone dragon, Tunisian, and I won't come in first or second to get Mexican. I'm also disappointed that there isn't a habitat for a milestone prize once again.
    Ohai there fellow Canadian! xD

I had the same reaction to this. I was so sad to see the first three were already ones I have, which is most often the case now. They seem to be doing this more and more, where other dragons that were exclusive to events such as Tales, are now appearing as easy first or second milestones.

Makes it pretty boring, unappealing and a bit irritating seeing as higher level players (or even lower level players, at that) worked hard to feed some of these stupid dragons (such as Polynesian) to a ridiculous level 14 and pushed hard through to the end of a Tales, only to see it's later given as a milestone for another event.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast