Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the world leaderboard - 05.01

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I'm not too excited about this event. I already have Good Luck, Kenyan, and Polynesian from previous events. It is very doubtful that I will make it to the last milestone dragon, Tunisian, and I won't come in first or second to get Mexican. I'm also disappointed that there isn't a habitat for a milestone prize once again.
    Third that. Those milestone dragons are rather recent because even I have them

I'm going to try breeding the limited one and that's it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I'm not too excited about this event. I already have Good Luck, Kenyan, and Polynesian from previous events. It is very doubtful that I will make it to the last milestone dragon, Tunisian, and I won't come in first or second to get Mexican. I'm also disappointed that there isn't a habitat for a milestone prize once again.
    Same here...

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I agree with the above posts. After seeing the British and Irish dragons and then the LB theme, I was afraid it would go this way. I was really hoping they'd use some dragons, items, or especially the habitat from the old Dragons of Japan World Event. Should have known better than to get my hopes up. Sigh.

I don't get why they keep recycling new dragons (all from the past year and a half, what I think of the "Neo" period of DS dragon design) instead of using some of the dozens and dozens of older dragons that many players don't have. There are like 900-some odd dragons. That is an enormous selection to choose from. Just a theory, but I feel like it's a case of whoever is choosing the dragons for events (and offers) is only picking dragons they had a hand in designing.

Think I'll just keep stockpiling food and ignore the event. There's no habitat, I have all the milestones, and I'm not going to get in a gold spending battle with someone for the "Grand Prize." This game is quickly approaching junk status.

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I don't like the prize dragon. It's pretty but I don't like that body style.

The leader of my board had 9785 points within the first hour, that's about what I get during the whole event. Started off well with 3117 points, this was a well planned start for me. Feeding Glasswing up to a 12 for bingo hurt my food. It will allow me to coast the rest of the time. My target is the milestones and getting my food supply back up.

Executive Chef
    same here : stockpiling food only. playing less and less : instead of logging every hour, i’m logging only twice a day . the game no more attractive to me. saved time for other stuffs
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Shucks, I am so blessed, just got 5 maps from a milestone, best I start wallpapering my dragon Stables with them as they are utterly useless! (Haha) lucky dragons!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Shucks, I am so blessed, just got 5 maps from a milestone, best I start wallpapering my dragon Stables with them as they are utterly useless! (Haha) lucky dragons!
    One of my game got 8000 coins, woo hoo! The milestone prizes are really, really bad!

Banned
    Well, I am now HOSTILE, 1st spin I get banners or whatever x3, 2nd spin I get 4 boats, place them in a design with the banners or flags, looked good. Now, I only have 2 boats. DO NOT REMOVE MY DECOR, if it was a mistake Storm8, deal with it, like we have to with yours.

I have not given permission to anyone to remove anything from my game apart for me!!!!

.......Glitch 1 for me.

.........Never have I raised a ticket with support about missing decor, today I have!
    Last edited by random59; 01-05-18 at 05:32 PM. Reason: New info

Executive Chef
    You've got to be kidding me!

The new earth symbol habitat for 1 million coins only holds TWO dragons and is a 4x4 - way to outdo yourselves on this one. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for coding issues since I work in IT and get it BUT this is downright bad, just bad. You know space is an issue and then give us this!?! Wow, just wow!

Fashion Designer
    Why is the new "Small World" habitat full sized but only holds 2 dragons??
    It's like every single concern about habitats and lack of space voiced by players has fallen on completely deaf ears. The new expansion island is a joke, so that is no excuse for releasing a 2-dragon habitat. smh.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast