Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Around the world leaderboard - 05.01

Players on my leaderboard weren't all that interested in playing, other than myself no one else completed the leaderboard. I was at first place with only 7,294 points; thanks to the Bingo task of raising a Champion type dragon to level 12. The guy in second place had barely over 6,000.

Comparatively the leader of the Gold League Bingo Board is nearly at the 20K mark and the 2nd place player now over the 18K mark. I wonder why they need to be ahead by this much since the third-place player only has 8000 points. In my experience, you never get to that level of points unless you're incredibly lucky or have spent massive amounts of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Had three players that were battling it out 90,000, 81,000 and 75,000. No one else was even interested. Feel sorry for the 3rd place person who forked out sooo much gold for nothing. Especially when the dragon was not very spectacular.

Rhino Keeper
    I barely beat the 3rd place player. I finished second with 7890 and 3rd place score 7847. Both 3rd and 4th were boosting, but 1.2 million food was enough to finish 2nd.

Fashion Designer
    I finished first no one in my group except myself got to Kenyan, I kid you not. People aren't willing to compete in LB if normal playing with three nest doesn't even get past the first the first dragon milestone.

I'm rarely seeing these monthly dragons in parks so the message is clear for those with eyes to see, storm 8 has ****ed player morale.

Host(ess)
    Got it! First time I was really looking forward for the dragon. At least for me, the egg and dragon apearence are interesting! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB7B716C-D535-4716-A17D-778B2B7E3874.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	41502

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I finished first no one in my group except myself got to Kenyan, I kid you not. People aren't willing to compete in LB if normal playing with three nest doesn't even get past the first the first dragon milestone.

I'm rarely seeing these monthly dragons in parks so the message is clear for those with eyes to see, storm 8 has ****ed player morale.
    It depends on the group, I would say. I got the last Milestone without even trying hard, - and finished at place 15. The first two were boosting like crazy right from the start, it just wasn't worth trying for the rest of us.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    Had three players that were battling it out 90,000, 81,000 and 75,000. No one else was even interested. Feel sorry for the 3rd place person who forked out sooo much gold for nothing. Especially when the dragon was not very spectacular.
    That is incredible! I would have bowed out much earlier, around 10,000. ��

Fashion Designer
    It amazes me how so many players still don't understand how to use boosts effectively. I watched someone on my board repeatedly boost for 100 points or (usually) less. I was only logging in twice, maybe three times a day, to spin and do nest/den/evo maintenance, and consistently had more points than that person. Even with my few log-ins, I saw them boosting several times. I'm thinking they probably boosted even more than I saw. They ended up in 6th place and me in 4th. What a waste of their gold.

It might just be my groups lately, but it seems like interest in LBs has dropped, a lot. I think the highest score out of my last 5 or so LB groups was around 11,000. I do remember someone putting up around 30,000 points, but that was months and months ago. Most of the board finishes with between 3000-5000 points these days. A few at the top might hit the last milestone, but don't bother past that. Maybe we've just gotten to the point where most of the crazy spenders are all grouped together?

I finished 4th this time with little play (didn't reach the Kenyan milestone), and finished 2nd in the Gelt LB with very little play and low points (didn't reach the Hanukkah milestone). I suppose most have figured out that if you really want the "Grand Prize" dragon, just wait till the last hour or two and do a boosted speed breed and feed session. It's a lot cheaper for everyone that way. But, the lack of crazy spenders/boosters sucks for trying to spin your way to the last milestone, though.

Just my observations from the last few LBs.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-16-18 at 06:27 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567