Thread: Manual picking up of experience stars

Manual picking up of experience stars

Hi, how come I need to pick up the experience stars manually but my wife's game doesn't have to?

No one knows?

Executive Chef
    Do you and your wife both have the same device and version of iOS?

Executive Chef
    I don't pick up the stars as I think you still get the points when you leave. (in my experience, recently tested)

New Resident
    You definitely get them even if you don't manually pick them up.

Executive Chef
    I have this game for the iPad and I don't have the option to pick the stars up. But I do have this option when I was playing on my iPod touch.

Rhino Keeper
    I believe you do get them if you don't manually pick them up. However, I don't like this method at all. Just seeing them pop out makes me want to compulsively pick them up, even if I know I don't need to. I just don't like too much clutter on my screen - between the flashing dance floor, the hovering dancer icons, the moving lights, the wild colors, and then starts and coins? That's just too much.

Executive Chef
    I like how we get new bonuses for tipping,cleaning,dancing etc, but i liked when the rating, xp, coins went to their respective spot and was out of the way.

ID: Sehana | Facebook

Storm8 ID Add Me List for TeamLava games
    How to post picture in forums?

Fashion Designer
    Totally! It's very distracting & messy! I hate the bouncing too! What's the point? Making my boutique looks like Disney animation studio? Funny thing is there are things Teamlava should concentrate but they never fix it. Had a new game out with other idiotic features which aren't useful like this bouncing stars & coins. What are you guys doing Teamlava? Why don't you guys concentrate on getting rid of the order slot for free gifts? Or make the avatars mode slower that won't suck up the sales within way to short time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I like how we get new bonuses for tipping,cleaning,dancing etc, but i liked when the rating, xp, coins went to their respective spot and was out of the way.

ID: Sehana | Facebook

Storm8 ID Add Me List for TeamLava games
    How to post picture in forums?

TeamLava Developer
    Thank you for your feedback. We are making changes to make the stars much easier to pick up. The intention is that they are fun to tap rather than annoying. Thank you for your help.