Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Zodiac breeding combos

  1. #1

    Zodiac breeding combos

    I wasn't able to find a thread about it. Can anyone give me a hint or point me to the thread on how to breed all the 12 signs that are currently in the market for sale? I have Leo, Virgo, Aries, Taurus and I think Pieces, but would like to try for the others. Is it just randomly putting two signs together?

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,307
    I'm going to answer your question along with any others may have about the Zodiac dragons.

    1. Aries - Zodiac + Pink (24 hrs)
    2. Taurus - Zodiac + Red (12 hrs)
    3. Gemini - Zodiac + Green (15 hrs)
    4. Cancer - Zodiac + Blue (14 hrs)
    5. Leo - Black + Yellow (21 hrs)
    6. Virgo - Zodiac + Purple (8 hrs)
    7. Libra - Zodiac + Yellow (27 hrs)
    8. Scorpio - Zodiac + Pink (12 hrs)
    9. Sagittarius - Zodiac + Green (20 hrs)
    10. Capricorn - Zodiac + Blue (12 hrs)
    11. Aquarius - Zodiac + White (10 hrs)
    12. Pisces - Zodiac + Blue (10 hrs)
    13. Ophiuchus - Zodiac/green hybrid (30 hrs)
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 01-04-18 at 01:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm going to answer your question along with any others may have about the Zodiac dragons.


    1. Aries - Zodiac + Pink (24 hrs)
    2. Taurus - Zodiac + Red (12 hrs)
    3. Gemini - Zodiac + Green (15 hrs)
    4. Cancer - Zodiac + Blue (14 hrs)
    5. Leo - Black + Yellow (21 hrs)
    6. Virgo - Zodiac + Purple (8 hrs)
    7. Libra - Zodiac + Yellow (27 hrs)
    8. Scorpio - Zodiac + Pink (12 hrs)
    9. Sagittarius - Zodiac + Green (20 hrs)
    10. Capricorn - Zodiac + Blue (12 hrs)
    11. Aquarius - Zodiac + White (10 hrs)
    12. Pisces - Zodiac + Blue (10 hrs)
    Fantastic! Thank you so much!!

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,852
    Thanks Skyharbor!! I have added your list to the Game Guide.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    Fantastic! Thank you so much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thanks Skyharbor!! I have added your list to the Game Guide.
    Y'all are so very welcome!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    So once we have Leo, we should have a chance to breed all the others, is that right? I bought a Leo on both of my accounts in hopes that is correct.

  7. #7
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So once we have Leo, we should have a chance to breed all the others, is that right? I bought a Leo on both of my accounts in hopes that is correct.
    Yes, definitely!

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,307
    Also Zodiac type dragons can be bred with 2 pure Diamond/Infinity Dragons but there's a chance of breeding other single element dragons too. Keep in mind that breeding 2 Diamond Dragons together can net you the kiss of death dragon we call Virtue, which seems more "common" than "rare". Good luck!

  9. #9
    I am currently trying for Gemini or Sagittarius, but just saw that there is another Zodiac green dragon, Ophiuchus. Can anyone tell me the combo and breeding time? Thank you in advance.

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,852
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I am currently trying for Gemini or Sagittarius, but just saw that there is another Zodiac green dragon, Ophiuchus. Can anyone tell me the combo and breeding time? Thank you in advance.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1363842
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •