Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: So This Is The New Year. 15 Days Goal.

New Resident
    How do we know which wallpaper is similar to the one required by goal

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    It's not internet problem. My device internet and Wi-Fi are both fine, same glitch happened on same goal step on recent Bakery Story goals.
    I'm having same problem! The visit community is ticked as is the buying of counters, however the leaving tips gets briefly recognised then goes back to zero tips left 😲

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpwitch View Post
    I'm having same problem! The visit community is ticked as is the buying of counters, however the leaving tips gets briefly recognised then goes back to zero tips left ��
    I am also having this problem. Tipped more than 50 (3x each) community last night and now another 50 this morning!!! Keeps resetting when I try to buy tip jar!!!!! Definitely a game issue that needs fixed ASAP!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 123mau View Post
    How do we know which wallpaper is similar to the one required by goal
    you can buy any wallpaper at all and it will count for that goal step. is that what you mean?

The Detox Soup looks like a bowl of vomit. It's repulsive. The Bookworm Salad is kinda cute and I love the Travel Cookies! The side goals are always the same. Cheeseburgers, Salmon and Beet Salad thing. With 3 basic appliances to choose from you would think we could have different options. I think I read somewhere that Storm8 is in California. That's the way they eat out there. I spent a week in SF about 10 years ago and liked to have starved to death LOL. I ordered a salad and it looked and tasted like a plate of weeds and sticks. We mostly ate at grocery stores. Most of the appliances and food in RS are ugly and boring. But RS has fantastic decoration options and I have great neighbors.

Same problem here.....visit 12 non neighnors thru neighbors walls...tips not recognized...
    then tip 12 with 4 community members...sync error...
    even when i tip the 12th...and go home click design right away...i can buy and place the jar...leaving design mode gives me sync error again...and the jar is gone.....

REALLY PEOPLE DON'T YOU TEST THESE THINGS BEFOREHAND.....THIS KIND OF BAD PROGRAMMING IS SOOOO AMATEURISTIC...IT MAKES ME LAUGH...

All the more because we had the same problem in BS...Storm8 check your stuff before releasing it !

New Resident
    It seems another problem occurring in the new side goal should all acquaintance part.. when doing the tipping part they are not showing up so that part of my goal is stuck I hope it?s sorted soon thanks from shirls58 ( bake and take )

this is the same problem....part of the main goal...

I'm having same issue! The visit community is done. buying of counters goal is done. But leaving tips is shows zero. Although I tipped around 35 community members lol.

I tried about 120 non-neighbors...trying different approaches...even managed to place 2 jars...but both were removed with the sync error...CRAZY

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast