Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Irish Tournament (world, green) (30 rounds, 5 days) 1/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    As your Metal is already at 14, harvest more apples & raise it to 15.
    L15 Metal takes down more L15 - L20 Champions than a L14 Metal.
    Thanks Metal sure will! He's taken down every champ for me so far & I'm surprised he healed after being crumpled like a tin can! I'm working on leveling up my 2 Christmas gift (thanks Storm8) champions Mithril (mine) & Glasswing (DTales) & Air, Water , Dark ones.. Gosh too long to list....
    I'll have a starter battle team if I can get a tractor.

Ever since Glasswing convinced me to do DTales, I feel like I'm playing the FarmVille 🏡 game instead of DS. Plant-harvest over & over. & over I now need a new tractor 🚜, some cows 🐂, chickens 🐓 & perhaps add a few fat 🐷🐷🐷 oinkers on my farm ISLE 🏡🚜 haha
    iPhone iOS (attach it to your PC or TV for large screen view!)
    And Android Tablet
    Champs: Mithril & Glasswing
    (THANKS S8 for my 2017 Xmas gifts (2 Champs)!!)
    No Diamonds yet

Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    Any specific reasoning behind thinking wild imp would have a better chance of beating it?
    no reasoning at all. I have just used all my usual fixed beasts for winning and the new ones too. Even a surprise element. Nothing wprked for me
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I got stuck on Harmony Knight. It was so depressing that I stopped recording my losses.

The last few tournaments have been very disheartening. I always prefer to play by color type but it's amazing that I'm doing worse the longer I play (and more Champions I acquire).

pre-Champion - Usually 2 or 3 losses per round and I'd run out of time. Disposable level 1 Fires were my go-to dragons.
    couple of champions - Finished tournaments consistently using color type, then Champion, then disposable Fire.
    recent (have 2 Mithril) - always have at least 1 opponent with 8+ losses. Disposable fire no longer works.

I've never spent gold speeding up a round (or for ultimate) and I wonder if that affects my tournament. I used to think that I needed Champions to finish a tournament, but honestly, I'm doing worse.

I've loved these tournament threads and all the amazing help and encouragement but the aggravation is sucking the fun out of playing.
    I can't agree more and i am really sorry if it was me causing the distress. Will try not to cause pain next time but m vocal abt my emotions
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I don't have Diamond yet, or Metal! Mithril got me through a lot but I need something to fight those champs!

Did anyone else not get 3 Bottled Voyage per battle win? I must've only got one per win.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I can't agree more and i am really sorry if it was me causing the distress. Will try not to cause pain next time but m vocal abt my emotions
    No, no, no ... just the opposite. You made me feel better! Please do not hold back. I held back most of my frustration because I thought it was just me.

I get that each battle is a game of odds, but some of these rounds just seem crazy. It feels like nothing I do increases my odds of a win and that fact is just sucking the fun for me. I played at least 70 dragons but finished only 23 rounds. In my game, beating an opponent is more like "spin to win".

cat_chick10 - Have you tried using Fire dragons? Buy a Fire dragon, if it loses, sell and try again. It's cheap, quick and used to get me through Champions before I had a Diamond or Metal too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    No, no, no ... just the opposite. You made me feel better! Please do not hold back. I held back most of my frustration because I thought it was just me.

I get that each battle is a game of odds, but some of these rounds just seem crazy. It feels like nothing I do increases my odds of a win and that fact is just sucking the fun for me. I played at least 70 dragons but finished only 23 rounds. In my game, beating an opponent is more like "spin to win".

cat_chick10 - Have you tried using Fire dragons? Buy a Fire dragon, if it loses, sell and try again. It's cheap, quick and used to get me through Champions before I had a Diamond or Metal too.
    It was never like this for me but this time. It was really frustrating. Games should be fun, yes they need to be difficult but not impossible. Nothing working is not normal. Anyways let's see what the next tourney has in store for us. Like so many others I don't have Mithril or Achilles or many diamond dragons. Just the diamond, Crusader and Gold,which if you look from players who don't have any Diamond dragon I may sound like an ungrateful person. lol. Ranting on and on, can't help it too. I love this game and I won't stop playing I know unless it's really way too much of a hustle to play. For me, these odds are too many to ignore just at odds.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314