Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Irish Tournament (world, green) (30 rounds, 5 days) 1/2/18

Banned
    I would say if u have lv 15 diamond just keep using him and speed up the heal. It?s a 25% chance to beat a lv 20 champ (maybe even higher against level 19). You would be expected to beat it in 4 tries which is 20 gold instead of 30. Downside is you have to wait a couple hours for the fight cool down. Everything else you listed other than level 15 metal only has a 10% chance of beating it. That?s pretty bad odds and with some bad luck I can easily see it taking you a whole day. You would be better off using the disposable fire strategy if you don?t have a lv 15 diamond or metal.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I would say if u have lv 15 diamond just keep using him and speed up the heal. It?s a 25% chance to beat a lv 20 champ (maybe even higher against level 19). You would be expected to beat it in 4 tries which is 20 gold instead of 30. Downside is you have to wait a couple hours for the fight cool down. Everything else you listed other than level 15 metal only has a 10% chance of beating it. That?s pretty bad odds and with some bad luck I can easily see it taking you a whole day. You would be better off using the disposable fire strategy if you don?t have a lv 15 diamond or metal.
    tysvm love for ur tip but i have already very low gold. I have spent almost 40 gold without paying attention. So there is no chance i m winning this
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

I am feelong so frustrating and angry atm
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    no luck still. won't be winning this one after coming sooo close. i don't think it's fate or chance at all.
    I just beat this pain in ... STRENGTH DRAGON with Air!!!!
    Can't believe it.

Banned
    You have 3 hours left for the tourney and you are on strength? If you really want Irish ☘️, probably just spend 100 more gold to get it if you have it? Its 4 more dragons and you would probably beat one with the first two attacks and spend gold to beat the other 3...100 is better than the listed 1400 gold for it in the market. Also you wouldn?t have spent the previous 40 gold in vain if that makes you feel better lol

Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    You have 3 hours left for the tourney and you are on strength? If you really want Irish ☘️, probably just spend 100 more gold to get it if you have it? Its 4 more dragons and you would probably beat one with the first two attacks and spend gold to beat the other 3...100 is better than the listed 1400 gold for it in the market. Also you wouldn?t have spent the previous 40 gold in vain if that makes you feel better lol
    Honestly, I don't care about Irish anymore. This round was too frustrating. Strength was my personal enemy, I had to defeat him (on day 2), but I will not spend gold to finish.

Wow! I made it all the way to 27 with no issues. No hope of winning now. Bummer!

Banned
    Yeah this was a tough one. I barely made it with 2-3 hours left. My problem this time was I kept losing to the non-champs over and over again. I kept losing to that dragon that breathes stars for its attack for at least 5 times before finally beating it. Sometimes luck can really get ya.

[QUOTE=defiantbaker;1484731]Wow! I made it all the way to 27 with no issues. No hope of winning now. Bummer![/Q
    Unless you speed up between battles and beat your opponent first time....
    27 was tough, healing line is endless, but eventually I used single Element Air. bMm
    28 was easy, Water bM
    But I am running out of time

Executive Chef
    Just made it under the wire and got Irish with a level 13 Bundled. I had to spend gold to speed a lot of the last two rounds because Strength took up so much time yesterday and I had to actually sleep. So woke up with just a few hours left and had to get past Emerald Knight withbith Diamonds, Metal, Passion and Soccer all in need of healing. Basically lucked out with Wild Imp after about 4 losses.