Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish Tournament (world, green) (30 rounds, 5 days) 1/2/18

IRISH DRAGON REGULAR TOURNAMENT

I am not sure whether I can finish this one since I am still on holiday and had very little time for game, LOL...
    Well, let me try... *nothing to lose too even I can't finish, just enjoy it...

Here's my list:
    Rd 1. Colossal lvl. 1 < Pansy lvl. 1 Mb.
    Rd 2. Immovable lvl. 2 < Water lvl. 9 Mm.
    Rd 3. Sobek lvl. 2 < Playful lvl. 14 mbB.
    Rd 4. Ripscale lvl. 3 < Banshee lvl. 14 bM.
    Rd 5. Tree Frog lvl. 4 < Fire lvl. 10 mbB.
    Rd 6. Bladewing lvl. 4 < Sunlight (Yellow, Red) lvl. 15 mbM.
    Rd 7. Beaded lvl. 5 < Bubblegum lvl. 7 Bb.
    Rd 8. Serpent lvl. 6 < Lunar Rainbow lvl. 4 bmB.
    Rd 9. Oni lvl. 7 < Ice Giant lvl. 14 mmB.
    Rd 10. Aqua lvl. 11 < Sorceress lvl. 10 M (One Hit KO).
    Rd 11. Neo Pink lvl. 8 < Lotus lvl. 10 M (One Hit KO).
    Rd 12. Frostwolf lvl. 10 < Crypt lvl. 11 B (One Hit KO).
    Rd 13. Peppermint lvl. 11 < Beast lvl. 15 Bbb.
    Rd 14. Rose Knight lvl. 13 < Gloriosa (Yellow, Red) lvl. 3 mmB.
    Rd 15. Onyx lvl. 14 < Bride of Franken lvl. 4 Bb.
    Rd 16. Dawn lvl. 17 < Fool lvl. 4 mB.
    Rd 17. Wisp lvl. 15 < Dame of Darkness lvl. 14 bbB.
    Rd 18. Alchemy lvl. 15 < Seabreeze lvl. 9 mbB.
    Rd 19. Mithril lvl. 16 < Island (Blue, Green) lvl. 10 Bm.
    Rd 20. Virtue lvl. 19 < Night lvl. 9 bM.
    Rd 21. Festive Light lvl. 14 < Ranger lvl. 14 M (One Hit KO).
    Rd 22. Ignis lvl. 15 < Curio lvl. 14 bB.
    Rd 23. Abyss lvl. 15 < White Glass lvl. 13 bbB.
    Rd 24. Harmony Knight lvl. 18 < Fruitful (Green, Yellow) lvl. 10 mMb.
    Rd 25. Shooting Star lvl. 18 < Watermelon lvl. 4 mM.
    Rd 26. Neo Pink lvl. 19 < Lotus lvl. 10 bmM.
    Rd 27. Strength lvl. 19 < Lovelight (Yellow, Red) lvl. 7 mBm.
    Rd 28. Elements lvl. 20 < Topaz lvl. 4 bmB.
    Rd 29. Emerald Knight lvl. 20 <
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 01-07-18 at 01:43 AM. Reason: ETA

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I am staring to get fraught, I have now had 3 roll backs during this tournament and it does not matter if I am on my iPad ... 3 years old or my iPhone which is 1 year old! I don?t need to heel dragons but have found that I have neglected some that probably needed healing up to a year ago.

The real kicker is that I am beating the dragons again with what I originally used. I am going through a thing for Game of Thrones streaming from my Pay TV provider, never watched it before but now on season 5 but I digress! I finish watching an episode from streaming, mess about on my Isle, complete Bingo challenges and Battles, visit neighbours or go and mine, come back an hour later and I am battling the same dragon as I have no internet connection after 10 seconds from 1 site to another.

This needs to be fixed along with crashes, glitches, disappearing dragons! Nothing has been fixed, it is a shambles! Still no reply from the ticket I raised at the start of this event but why should that shock me.

Just maybe when I come to battle again in the next 30 or so minutes I will not be facing Abyss and again beating it by Delver!
    I am so sorry dear! I agree with you that these things need to be fixed.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions for Rose Knight? I was trying not to use a Champion or Diamond until the last 1/3 of the tournament (hoping that would help my game).
    Out of what you listed

Metal level 15 has highest chance (55%) for a critical hit and will take the Knight out. A Diamond 15 is only 5% more. Your Fire 15 is 25%.
    I'd keep healing your Metal & use Fire or Bronze while healing. You'll get him!!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I am staring to get fraught, I have now had 3 roll backs during this tournament and it does not matter if I am on my iPad ... 3 years old or my iPhone which is 1 year old! I don?t need to heel dragons but have found that I have neglected some that probably needed healing up to a year ago.
    ...This needs to be fixed ...
    I've been getting rollbacks also & it's so frustrating. It definitely needs to be fixed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Does anyone have suggestions for Rose Knight? I was trying not to use a Champion or Diamond until the last 1/3 of the tournament (hoping that would help my game).
    I managed to get past that one using a Yule dragon (holiday and green) at level 14! Seems like a few others have had luck with the holiday type against champs as well

Fashion Designer
    I am noticing that S8 neutered the skeleking/queen and Klaws set. Why do that to us over and over? There are many younger players who do not have as many options against champs and to change something that was good and turn it not good is another letdown for players.

Fashion Designer
    skyharbor602 - Thank you so much! Diamond 15 crushed Rose Knight in 2 hits.

random69 - Thank you for reminding me about trying the disposable Fire trick. I forgot that's how I beat Champions when I didn't have any Diamond or Champion types.

CamileGame - Thank you for the suggestion. I've been unimpressed with Metal (lost to Rose Knight earlier) but I did try him against Onyx and he won his first battle!

cat_chick10 - Thank you for the tip. I tried Mama Klaws (holiday-red) but she was level 4 and probably needs a few more levels.

You guys rock!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 01-04-18 at 03:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Mithril! Nothing is bringing it down! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Mithril! Nothing is bringing it down! Thanks!
    Took a peak at your island, I'm assuming you've tried all of your ADIPS (Achilles, diamond, infinity, passion soccer). Have you tried your Fire, Air or Noel? Try a level 1 fire too.

I have better luck on a diamond right out of the spa when a champ is giving me problems. And if you always bash first, try magic - I've had a lot of success with magic first, even if bash later takes it down.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I am noticing that S8 neutered the skeleking/queen and Klaws set. Why do that to us over and over? There are many younger players who do not have as many options against champs and to change something that was good and turn it not good is another letdown for players.
    The reason for this is they decided to remove the habitat for these dragons from coin to gold, can’t think of the habitat but it was with Skeleking and a lot of us jumped up and down that it only held 2 dragons when we really short of habitat space.

Then they rubbed their hands with glee and decided to sell a 4 habitat for 50 gold and for us that was okay but for the lower level players who could not afford the habitats I believe that was the reason a colour was added. Pyramid was the first they changed in a leaderboard event.

Personally I don’t really think it diminishes them, their strength is still their along with the added bonus of colour. That is opinion and I know others will not feel the same way but that’s okay and it’s only my opinion.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast