Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: January 2018

Farm Supplier
    Add me : acjonsson

Fashion Designer
    Parts only no food, visit and tips when can, all requests answered if okay, kat8rose
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

I?m in need of active players who aren?t picky with gifts. I tip and gift everyone Monday-Friday and I tip off my wall during the weekends. Add me ID: mermaidfox

ADD ME PLEASE: phunglavip

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,

I?m looking for neighbors who are...

1. 3-4 star players who play at least 5 days a week
    2. Parts ONLY gifters
    3. Play during goals and answer requests (not just send theirs out and run off)
    4. I NEED PEOPLE WHO READ THEIR WALL OR MINE. I often ask players to hold gifts on Thursdays.

Prefer players that are able to play from 2am - 12pm CST. / 12am - 10am PST. / 3am - 1pm EST
    If your wondering, I hate getting players that are all over the board. Like to play for a bit and then be able to keep my wall clean prior to turning in for the night.

If sending a neighbor request, please reference this post. I will decline all others.

Thanks
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Hi, I’m a daily player needing neighbours who only GIFT PARTS, NO FOOD.
    I’m level 81 and am friendly.
    I gift all at once and answer all requests, am on throughout the day.
    Thank you

Farm Supplier
    I need new neighbors who will gift parts for goals. I don't care about daily tips, but I do gift parts daily, even if theres no goal. I just really need active neighbors who can help out with parts for goals and any goal requests. With goals, I send out parts everyday and respond to part requests right away. Please add me: Anikamarie23

New Resident
    Looking for active players especially during goals. Please add mama0618

Please add loranna23. Not picky about visiting or gifts, all gifts are good. Really could use help with parts during goals and always send requests promply. Lets help each other. :-)

I'm active on two different accounts: scarletdragon18 and PumpkinSpiceBatte
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast