Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please SIGN New and GOOD Prizes for Barons Tent this month..new year new prizes

Rhino Keeper
    I've had enough gold tokens to get second cabbage hut but have been waiting to see if the tent will ever offer anything good again because I don't want to waste the tokens if s8 decides to not offer anything good again or at least for a long time...I will wait till after February hoping the Ali's return or the better animals or misc items. Xmas was a let down and starting to worry February will just be more of the same...I hope I'm wrong.

Well, I see pleas went unanswered. Even when announcing new prizes for the month, still have the same tired �� animals & junk not nearly tempting enough to waste cabbages enough. No excitement there!

Fashion Designer
    When's the last time we had an Ali in the tent? I'm think the skelicorns that lasted until December 2016...
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    the next 2 holidays st. patricks and easter are great oppurtunities for holiday themed alis to be put in tent. they can even do another contest for easter that might be fun. we need some good prizes...buildings or deco that give good resourses....maybe even animals like flygers and direwolves naga etc.....the tent is supposed to be a fun extra with cool stuff not constant out dated repeats months at a time...rotate a little...we can hope...loved most everything with this valentines update...we need more like this...thanks

Executive Chef
    Just had a Pink Chick in my Baron’s Tent. Easter has arrived! Hopefully there are other good prizes. This is not a new animal.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-21-18 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just had a Pink Chick in my Baron?s Tent. Easter has arrived! Hopefully there are other good prizes. This is not a new animal.
    Unfortunately the pink chick is listed in the latest Barons Tent thread - 2/02. Sorry
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Unfortunately the pink chick is listed in the latest Barons Tent thread - 2/02. Sorry
    Too bad. The Barons Tent has been very stale for quite a while. We need new prizes that are specific to the Barons Tent alone so we feel like we are getting something special. It was enjoyable trying to get new items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Yes, ��
    Yes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12