Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone ever taken a long break from the game?

I?m recently back after about a 8 month break. When I started I gained coins really quickly and would come in to at least 100k having been made when I was off and new goal wallpapers/floors/deco cost less so it was really fun and easy to level up, expand and get cool deco. After a while I started coming in to a lot less coins, like 10-20k and with goal wallpaper and floors being like 8k each, I probably burn more coins than I make during goals. When I notice I?m constantly on it or taking time from something important to collect and restart food, I usually get burnt out.

I come back when I get that decorating itch haha. I really do miss the stuff I missed but it probably would have been a ridiculous amount of coins anyway

Host(ess)
    I took a few years off of bakery story back in the good old days. I returned 2 years ago and I missed some really cute goals but taking a break was exactly what I needed! I was able to focus on family and other events going on. In my opinion, if you wanna take a break, take it. If you care about neighbors, the good ones will stick with you until you return. Plus, you can always make new ones. If you have lost interest due to maxing out all your foods and expanding your bakery to the max, take a break and once you return there may be some new things to explore! For now Im at the max expansion, 30 oven slots and hundreds of fantastic neighbors. I do think about breaks for maybe a week or so to let things calm down. The good neighbors stick, and I probably will be okay if I miss a goal.

My advice? If this game feels like a chore, take a break.

Rhino Keeper
    I played for 4 years 2011-2015 then I took a break for 5 years for studies/career.... i restarted playing in nov 2019.. i used to feel addicted in my 1st exposure to game but not now.. its just a game for "time pass" ...don't let it be ur precious "time ****er"

i did took a break from the game and now i am really really upset about missing out on ovens/decor

I have taken al one brake actually I originally played this game in 2014 and got ack into it in 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12