Thread: New Year Wishes

Fashion Designer

New Year Wishes

As hope springs eternal, what would you like to see or change in Dragon Story in 2018?

I want -
    1 - MUCH better breeding luck on my island.

2- Android players equality, Albums, Arctic Isles.

3- Re-open my mine by adding to the "airborne" pieces of land available.

4- No more ridiculous, untradable commons that take 20/30 tries to get during timed events, and specific dates given on events - clarity.

5- More buildings - farms, permanent breeding den - and increased crop choices.

6- Faster crafting time on marble keys.

AND, MUCH MUCH BETTER LUCK WITH BREEDING ON MY ISLAND, IN CASE I WAS NOT CLEAR, LOL ;--)

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLESSINGS TO ALL.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Banned
    Agree with everything above plus the following:

- Get a better QA team to identify bugs before releasing events.
    - Better customer service that?s more responsive and sympathetic to the players needs.
    - Make events possible to complete without having to spend unaffordable amounts of gold.
    - New style of event other than World Event, Leaderboard and Tales will be welcome.
    - Make more in-game goals give gold or food as reward instead of like 20,000 coins for 95% of the goals. There is literally 0 incentive to do them.
    - Create additional quests or upgrade existing quests like have the fire dragon quest have a chance to get 1 gold. Outside of the food quest, all the other quests are useless.
    - Stop changing sale items or dragon types once they have been released. Recent examples include: Changing Skelequeen/King types from pure spooky to spooky/air making them useless in the arena and slapping the faces of players who wasted loads of food leveling them up. Also, recently pulling the 50 gold habitats from the sale.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with everything that everyone has said.

Rhino Keeper
    Reduced crafting times for marble keys and can we please have some more uses for the millions of useless coins I have accumulating! Thank you very much...i hope everyone has the best year ever!!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with all the above plus bringing back the sale of 5 dragons habitats for 50, I would even buy few dozens for 75 each, please do not ever again bring up a sale and pull it out after few hours, that was completely unforgivable and very upsetting!

Fashion Designer
    Happy New Year....well, my breeding luck is worse!
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer
    Still no BREEDING luck.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh S8 please help my island

Happy New Year
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!