Thread: Animal designs

Fashion Designer

Animal designs

Just a couple thoughts/suggestions about the recent new animals:

• It would be nice if the newer animals matched the older ones in scale. Some of the newer animals should logically be smaller than they are. For example, the Tiny Tiff is proportionately so big next to the older style horse family animals. I would love it if either the older animals were scaled up to match the newer ones, or ideally, the new animals were created to match the classics.
    • Sometimes the newer animals' battle animations are not aligned properly in the battle space. Some of those that fly or float are situated so high that they are blocked behind the header text. If someone could troubleshoot and fix that, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps the scale of Tiny Tiff is an ironic joke? You're right, though, some of the scaling is plain sily!

Fashion Designer
    I might think that if it weren't a trend we were already seeing over the last 6 months or so. My perception is that they are scaling up the animal sizes to make them more attractive on larger device screens. That's fine, but if they're going to do that, they need to scale up the older animals as well so that they are all at least somewhat proportionate.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22