Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
A lot of the goals were either I liked the recipes, but not the decor, or vice versa, so I don't have a particular favourite favourite. I'll list the ones which I enjoyed more than 50%, and I'll try not to mention any negativity hehe

In no particular order:-

1) When in Rome - Love the recipes on the Floral stove. I mastered all of them!
2) Book Club - Love the drinks and the wallpaper and windows.
3) Flourishing Florals - Just like everyone else, I love the recipes on this goal's appliances. They were really pretty.
4) Victorian Romance - I think I enjoyed this one the most. The decor and the appliances are really versatile. Except for the tiny fireplace.
5) Thanks a Latte - Thanks to this goal, I could do a complete coffee shop theme for fall this year with all the prizes I won from Coffee Crate as well.
6) A Witches' Oven - I love love the recipes on the appliances and I especially like the side goal prize - Spooky Piano. Much more worth it than the final prize of the main goal.
7) Spooky Scary Skeletons - The wallpaper and floor decor are awesome.
8) Christmas - The second appliance and its recipes and the limited time seasonal recipes that were brought back. Adorable.
9) Annnnd, Shine Bright Like a Diamond - It's considered a 2017 goal right? Not a fan of recolour of recycled stuff, but at least they look pretty. I really really like those tables and chairs.

I legit went through the forum threads all the way to the beginning of 2017 lol!
Lol yea they’re 2017, I personally think the fountain is much nicer in the rose gold color than the color on RS