Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite 2017 Goals

Favorite 2017 Goals

2017 is finally coming to an end and it?s been a rough year for most in game and out but let?s try and leave on a positive note. What was your favorite goal of 2017? Whether it was a goal that wasn?t recycled (yes we had a few in the beginning) or one that was recycled but maybe you never had the chance to do the original one.

My favorite one was the floral one with the candied rose petals and these tables and chairs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C953F8A9-C6E2-493C-BDFD-3C7F2BF74C99.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	823.3 KB 
ID:	41166
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    I don't remember all the goals. : o

Those petal chairs and tables may have been my favorite until this goal. These pink & black are my favorite now, I think.

The book one was good. So was the coffee one. The cheesecake one was really close to be great, but no.

My most favorite were the floral goals the rest were good in their own way but since I didn’t mind recycled stuff being that it’s my 2nd year playing but this gold pink goals are my 2nd favorite.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I missed the floral goals , I REALLY hope it'll re-release next spring with new drinks on it , that's my favourite one :') #PleaseS8 #Bigwateryeyes
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Executive Chef
    Nice idea, jojocl141587!

Looking back at the list, there was at least something I liked in every goal, so that was good. Weirdly, my favorite may have been candy canes, despite the snafu at the end, because I always wanted more recipes on that appliance, and also was happy to get a prize I'd had my eye on previously.

I also liked the floral goals, but the When in Rome had some strangely floral things that I adored (that blue & white table mostly) and the opportunity to do a full-on Italian bakery, so I'll pick that.

Rhino Keeper
    My favorite was definitely the coffee goal. ♥️☕️

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot wait for more exciting new goals in 2018!!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Nice idea, jojocl141587!

Looking back at the list, there was at least something I liked in every goal, so that was good. Weirdly, my favorite may have been candy canes, despite the snafu at the end, because I always wanted more recipes on that appliance, and also was happy to get a prize I'd had my eye on previously.

I also liked the floral goals, but the When in Rome had some strangely floral things that I adored (that blue & white table mostly) and the opportunity to do a full-on Italian bakery, so I'll pick that.
    I liked the floral Italian combo one too, def a close second on my list. I have to agree those blue and white tables were nice and I even kind of liked the chairs that went with them lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    My favorite was halloween ones

Rhino Keeper
    A lot of the goals were either I liked the recipes, but not the decor, or vice versa, so I don't have a particular favourite favourite. I'll list the ones which I enjoyed more than 50%, and I'll try not to mention any negativity hehe

In no particular order:-

1) When in Rome - Love the recipes on the Floral stove. I mastered all of them!
    2) Book Club - Love the drinks and the wallpaper and windows.
    3) Flourishing Florals - Just like everyone else, I love the recipes on this goal's appliances. They were really pretty.
    4) Victorian Romance - I think I enjoyed this one the most. The decor and the appliances are really versatile. Except for the tiny fireplace.
    5) Thanks a Latte - Thanks to this goal, I could do a complete coffee shop theme for fall this year with all the prizes I won from Coffee Crate as well.
    6) A Witches' Oven - I love love the recipes on the appliances and I especially like the side goal prize - Spooky Piano. Much more worth it than the final prize of the main goal.
    7) Spooky Scary Skeletons - The wallpaper and floor decor are awesome.
    8) Christmas - The second appliance and its recipes and the limited time seasonal recipes that were brought back. Adorable.
    9) Annnnd, Shine Bright Like a Diamond - It's considered a 2017 goal right? Not a fan of recolour of recycled stuff, but at least they look pretty. I really really like those tables and chairs.

I legit went through the forum threads all the way to the beginning of 2017 lol!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast