Thread: Pyramid Dragon

Fashion Designer

Pyramid Dragon

Forgive my ignorance, but I started playing after the pyramid dragon was introduced. I recently got what is called a pyramid dragon in an event, but he is an Egyptian symbol plus yellow.

I am thinking along the lines of DIPPS (diamond, Infinity, passion, pyramid, soccer) for battles. I figure these dragons would not have a color attached to them, like my Pyramid dragon does. Do I have the right guy?

Hope this makes sense. When I search pyramid, I am not finding what I need. Thanks,

Happy New Year
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer
    I found it on another site, it's just the one type, I have the wrong guy.

Is the straight up Pyramid dragon breedable? Anyone know the combo?

Thanks

You have the right one. He's been neutered by S8.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    Pyramid used to be a pure type-the Egyptian symbol only. Because he was given as a prize and some people evidently lost/sold the Egyptian habitat, they changed his type to be yellow plus the Egyptian symbol. Changing his status from an DIPPS dragon to next to worthless. Extra frustrating for those who’d already fed him up to a high level.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Pyramid used to be a pure type-the Egyptian symbol only. Because he was given as a prize and some people evidently lost/sold the Egyptian habitat, they changed his type to be yellow plus the Egyptian symbol. Changing his status from an DIPPS dragon to next to worthless. Extra frustrating for those who’d already fed him up to a high level.
    Wow! I am so glad I asked before leveling him up. That's cold, even for S8. Bah humbug on that one.

Happy New Year

Droid players equality!