Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habitat sale gone

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    storm8 has no good will. I figured that out within my first week of playing. Sad too becaude so many of us love their games . If they had any grace they would honor the sale. Honestly what harm could come from selling pixels for 50 gold and actually SELLING a lot of them?????. Because at 50 I may buy 3 or 4 and at 250 I am buying zero so I wonder how many players are like me??
    Lots of players are like you including me.
    I would of liked to replace all my red rock habitats with these.

Hopefully maybe they will consider putting these three habitats for sale ...for say a 24 hour period.
    Time and day posted before sale but unfortunately I worked for a wholesale company for many years and I see the advantage of being the seller of a 10 items at 50 versus 1 item at 250

At the end of the day if the customer base that does not have a bunch of gold producing dragons open their wallets and buy a ten dollar package of gold to buy these habitats then I repeat that the company wins with real money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Lots of players are like you including me.
    I would of liked to replace all my red rock habitats with these.

Hopefully maybe they will consider putting these three habitats for sale ...for say a 24 hour period.
    Time and day posted before sale but unfortunately I worked for a wholesale company for many years and I see the advantage of being the seller of a 10 items at 50 versus 1 item at 250

At the end of the day if the customer base that does not have a bunch of gold producing dragons open their wallets and buy a ten dollar package of gold to buy these habitats then I repeat that the company wins with real money.
    especially when you are selling pixels

Rhino Keeper
    At the last sale I got 48 of the 75 gold 5-dragon habitats, for which I needed to buy gold.

When I saw this sale, I was calculating how many I would get of each, and how much gold woulld be required. Then the habitats went Poof, making the math so much simpler: Zero!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There was an issue with the sale and the habitats were removed from the Market. We apologize for the inconvenience!
    Then why are you still advertising the Grand Elemental Plane and the Grand Cloud Castle as 50 % off price till Jan 5th?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73810EC4-6FB0-4644-900D-E7B4D44BA5C0.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	41191

When you created that picture you people included those habitats on the offer. Now we cannot buy them at any price. You are advertising something not available for us to buy any more at any price. And the offer says " till 1/05"

EDIT: On futher inspection I see the Elemental Plane on sale at the market for 250 gold, which is very similar to the Grand Elemental plane previously available, if not identical. But there is not Cloud Castle habitat on the market, Grand or normal size, on sale or at normal price.

So, why did you create an advertising campaign with a picture of an habitat that has been available for only a few hours and that is not available any more, at any price?
    Last edited by tromalyt; 12-31-17 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Attaching pic

Rhino Keeper
    S8 as you can see there are a lot of unhappy players posting in this thread, as mentioned above, it would be nice to have a gesture of good will after the mess up with the World Event, which by the way nobody will finish now, and bring back the sale so that we would buy gold packages to buy those habitats, I have 3 islands and I bought around 50 of those habitats for 2 of my islands but I did not have time to buy them for my third island, so I, along with many other players, will be buying lots more of those habitats to replace our 3 dragons habitats if the sale comes back, if not I am sure nobody else will be buying habitats at 250 gold and S8 will be loosing money!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    Oh, really?! How nice! Astonishing! And convenient, of course An hour ago a pop up showed up in game with those very same questioned habitats, again offered "on sale" along with zodiac dragons, except they are not even listed now. Guess it is just to drive players mad and reminding them what they will not get. Fabulous sale, indeed and Happy New Year to all players. S8 really became the masters of spoiling fun and mood. Congratulations for that awesome achievement!
    Only an hour ago, eh! I saw the same pop up last night, well after the problem habitats were removed so that was bad enough. If they are still advertising the same habs it sounds to me like bait and switch. Which is illegal. And poor sportsmanship to boot😊

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Then why are you still advertising the Grand Elemental Plane and the Grand Cloud Castle as 50 % off price till Jan 5th?

When you created that picture you people included those habitats on the offer. Now we cannot buy them at any price. You are advertising something not available for us to buy any more at any price. And the offer says " till 1/05"

EDIT: On futher inspection I see the Elemental Plane on sale at the market for 250 gold, which is very similar to the Grand Elemental plane previously available, if not identical. But there is not Cloud Castle habitat on the market, Grand or normal size, on sale or at normal price.

So, why did you create an advertising campaign with a picture of an habitat that has been available for only a few hours and that is not available any more, at any price?
    The Elemental Plane on offer now for 250 only houses 4 dragons, the Grand Elemental Plane houses 5; that's the main difference. I'm super sad that they took this and the cloud habitat away.

When they were offering a sale during the Fey dragon events (don't recall the exact one) they had a habitat on sale called the Fairy Crossroad which also held 5 dragons (fey, white, green and blue). This habitat was priced at only 75 gold, I bought several at the time. I bring this up because I don't understand why they didn't just leave the 5 dragon habitats and switch the price from 50 to 75 gold. I'm sure many players would've bought them at that price and it's obviously a price S8 feels comfortable with. I find myself constantly mystified by their responses to these situations.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Elemental Plane on offer now for 250 only houses 4 dragons, the Grand Elemental Plane houses 5; that's the main difference. I'm super sad that they took this and the cloud habitat away.

When they were offering a sale during the Fey dragon events (don't recall the exact one) they had a habitat on sale called the Fairy Crossroad which also held 5 dragons (fey, white, green and blue). This habitat was priced at only 75 gold, I bought several at the time. I bring this up because I don't understand why they didn't just leave the 5 dragon habitats and switch the price from 50 to 75 gold. I'm sure many players would've bought them at that price and it's obviously a price S8 feels comfortable with. I find myself constantly mystified by their responses to these situations.
    I agree. Their responses are impossible to comprehend.

Rhino Keeper
    Yet this issue can now be called “solved” because they just say it’s a mistake, while making no offer of correction.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Yet this issue can now be called “solved” because they just say it’s a mistake, while making no offer of correction.
    Exactly! Such a lack of consideration for the players that always spend gold wanting to buy those habitats! That’s revolting!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast