Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habitat sale gone

Executive Chef
    Earlier I couldn't buy cos I need to breed and expand to the new lands, now that I'm set to buy these habitats, they've poofed ★

S8 please bring back the sale ★ ty
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over.

I have also moved this thread to the bug forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    This is aggravating. I was also planning on buying a few of these habitats. Just waiting for some land to open up and now, gone! The stuff that has gone down in the last little while and S8?s response to it all (or lack of) is disgusting

I'm sorry you guys missed out. I bought 3 of those habitats. I thought they were too good to be true and now I noticed mamy players complaining, I checked my market and the sale is gone. At least it was a good mistake. I gotta say though, if it wasn't from the new land, I wouldn't have had enough room for the new habitats. And I quickly filled them with dragons, just in case they changed their mind. But I assume that DS staff are off for the new year's celebrations. Fair enough. Happy New Year Everyone ❤

Banned
    I wonder if I should help them and tell them what they did..... notice the word Grand on each of the 3 disappearing habitats, notice original price was 100. I originally thought maybe they were real old ones from good old days of reasonable prices. But, no!

That item was really the market item to Upgrade those 3 habs from 4s to 5s. 100 gold got you 1 more dragon. So voila, Grand for 5 at the upgrade price of 100 on sale for 50!

Oh they couldn't let that stay. Forget fixing problems, forget it all! They're losing gold on those 3 habs. Now let's see how they phrase the take away!!

Banned
    I completely agree with everyone's wishes for those items to be put back as they were for that price for all S8s loyal customers. Considering the fiasco they did with new world event and smashing players hopes and hard work in tales, the very least...the very very least S8 could do is let those habitats stay....mistake and all.

They should be ashamed of removing them, especially removing them BEFORE they addressed and FIXED all the issues in tales and the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    This is aggravating. I was also planning on buying a few of these habitats. Just waiting for some land to open up and now, gone! The stuff that has gone down in the last little while and S8?s response to it all (or lack of) is disgusting
    Exactly! And the pop up said that sale ends 01/01, so at least S8 could keep it till then. Most of players have no space to buy and place habitats immediately. Which opens up the next all-time question - why we cannot put habitats in storage and use them on our choice???
    This game has so many issues and is into money money money, that is becoming disgusting.
    I am a player for over 7 years and disappointments are just piling up. No reward for loyalty whatsoever, that is clear

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There was an issue with the sale and the habitats were removed from the Market. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There was an issue with the sale and the habitats were removed from the Market. We apologize for the inconvenience!
    Oh, really?! How nice! Astonishing! And convenient, of course An hour ago a pop up showed up in game with those very same questioned habitats, again offered "on sale" along with zodiac dragons, except they are not even listed now. Guess it is just to drive players mad and reminding them what they will not get. Fabulous sale, indeed and Happy New Year to all players. S8 really became the masters of spoiling fun and mood. Congratulations for that awesome achievement!

Rhino Keeper
    storm8 has no good will. I figured that out within my first week of playing. Sad too because so many of us love their games . If they had any grace they would honor the sale. Honestly what harm could come from selling pixels for 50 gold and actually SELLING a lot of them?????. Because at 50 I may buy 3 or 4 and at 250 I am buying zero so I wonder how many players are like me??
    Last edited by missourijan; 12-31-17 at 06:18 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast