Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habitat sale gone

Rhino Keeper

Habitat sale gone

Earlier there were three habitats on sale for 50 gold: Grand cloud castle, grand falling sky, grand elemental plane. At some point in the last hour they?ve been removed. I literally stopped just before buying gold for real world money to verify the habitats were there- when they weren?t I didn?t purchase gold. S8 lost my money.

With all the errors S8 has done today, why would they take away the only decent sale they?ve had this month? Will they return these to the sale posted earlier. I didn?t get a chance to buy them as I wanted in my accounts.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Earlier there were three habitats on sale for 50 gold: Grand cloud castle, grand falling sky, grand elemental plane. At some point in the last hour they?ve been removed. I literally stopped just before buying gold for real world money to verify the habitats were there- when they weren?t I didn?t purchase gold. S8 lost my money.

With all the errors S8 has done today, why would they take away the only decent sale they?ve had this month? Will they return these to the sale posted earlier. I didn?t get a chance to buy them as I wanted in my accounts.
    I was sick and just woke up and was going to buy a bunch and they are gone

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get two of the grand elemental planes and was going to get some of the others but....poof! They're gone! So disappointed

Me, too. I got just half of my intentions then I left the game for an errand. They are gone when I got back. ����

Fashion Designer
    I was going to buy some as well but was waiting until I had time to do some rearranging. I could swear the sale said it would last until Jan 5, so I thought we had lots of time! Please bring it back!

Banned
    I managed to score some, and the cloud Castle is in the pop up, just another load of rubbish being dished up to us. This event is so full of blah bah humbug it is not funny. The only thing they seemed to get right this time was the side task of Carol!

Rhino Keeper
    This is a total disaster and I am VERY annoyed! All 3 habitats on sale for 50 are gone, plus I can not collect times from the festive flower! It feels like S8 rushed everything to finish work early and enjoy the New Years Eve weekend, making a lot of mistakes and annoying all their customers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post

I think it was a mistake... the three habitats with 50 gold price... S8 put 50 instead of 250... this is what I think
    I have bought 1 though...
    Level 200

So they managed to take the time to remove the 50 gold habitats, but not to fix the spell shop so people can finish their tales and/or get their well-deserved glasswing???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    So they managed to take the time to remove the 50 gold habitats, but not to fix the spell shop so people can finish their tales and/or get their well-deserved glasswing???
    You got it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast