Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Carol Dragon (Side Task) (Holiday, pink, green) 12/29/17

Fashion Designer
    Still no luck ... after Pegasus came Elder.

Executive Chef
    Used my 10x bingo boost and finally got it with rose and kitsune. I really wanted this dragon, it's beautiful.

With about 2 1/2 days left, I won't be forced to feed it up. After the speed breeding, I'm sitting in good shape. I think I'll save the 2 Pegasus eggs on the nest and hatch them during leaderboard. Don't think I'll need them, with a 26 hour and 24 hour currently sitting in the dens, just watching time go by.......

Fashion Designer
    How do u get the holiday factor if u breed forest and virtue? Maybe I'm confused about those odd components like holiday and the Egyptian one. Only been back about a month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    How do u get the holiday factor if u breed forest and virtue? Maybe I'm confused about those odd components like holiday and the Egyptian one. Only been back about a month.
    The goal directions say to breed pink and green to get a carol.

Fashion Designer

Angry

26 and 33 hr fails ... Not spending anymore gold or boosts on this, so no way to get it and even hatch it in time. My island is so broken. I have been a decent customer, although qyick to point out when they are wrong. I wouldn't have to if I even once felt like a cared for customer. I need a break from events and $$$. Thanks S8 for making the holidays soooooo great 8-/
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Executive Chef
    Can’t believe it but I just got 23 hr timer switching to Kitsune and Dawntree. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    26 and 33 hr fails
    Any ideas about what a 33 hour breed might be? Old Watcher and Forest.
    And on a side note, is there a current egg chart out there somewhere that I?m just not finding?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflower617 View Post
    Any ideas about what a 33 hour breed might be? Old Watcher and Forest.
    And on a side note, is there a current egg chart out there somewhere that I?m just not finding?
    Virtue

And yes, but it is not allowed to link to third party sites. Try searching for Dragon story and Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Will try Virtue + Forest as a pairing like some of you guys have been mentioning, since all I've been getting are horrible 5000 hour Elder results

Fashion Designer
    Well just got an Elder so it looks like I'm about done With two days left, there's no way I could raise it to level 10. It is beautiful though . . .

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast