View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 20.83%
  • I did not like this Event

17 70.83%
  • I did not participate

2 8.33%
  • I could not finish in Time

17 70.83%
  • Holiday Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Resolution Dragon

7 29.17%
  • Looking Forward (Clock)

1 4.17%
  • New Year Tree

2 8.33%
  • Festival Flower

2 8.33%
  • New Year Fountain

0 0%
  • Firapples

11 45.83%
  • Adventure Tickets

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Bright Beginnings World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    So the second personal prize is the tiniest little 1x1 decorative tree and it looks like the third gift is also a single deco. I hardly find those worth our time and effort, what are they thinking? I usually don't complain about the prizes themselves but this is nearing absurdity.

Also, I just noticed that when they turned on the times drops earlier they also removed all of the habitats that were on sale for 50 gold and housed 5 dragons. This event and the update in general is the biggest disaster I've seen in all my years playing.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Can?t find the other thread with at least a dozen pages but had read something about a wheel of fortune.
    I don?t have one.
    Should there be a wheel?
    Those threads were all moved to the Bugs & Issues section. I'm pretty sure the person misspoke seeing as how several of us pointed out the lack of wheel and asked for clarification but got no response.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Exactly, either does mine, what is with this event! Since this update that is supposed to lessen the bug issues all we have is more. This game is becoming a joke! Will we get compensated for lost Times I doubt it!
    Same Festive flower problem here. Click on it but it is not highlighted & no timer bar .
    Unable to collect points from it.

Early starters also lost a lot of points from harvesting, breeding, hatching & evolving as only battles were credited.
    This WE really is off to a bad start. The start of this WE also caused craft items needed for Glasswing/DT to disappear.

Executive Chef
    Hope they make it up to us generous for these errors and that in the tales, but I suppose they will only be looking at it after the new year? Ughhh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Same Festive flower problem here. Click on it but it is not highlighted & no timer bar .

Early starters also lost a lot of points from harvesting, breeding, hatching & evolving as only battles were credited.
    This WE really is off to a bad start. The start of this WE also caused craft items needed for Glasswing/DT to disappear.
    Yep. I don't even have the Festive Flower yet, which I *should* have had already, but I don't since NONE of the processes counted points when the stupid event launched.

It's just upsetting because our feedback and cries barely ever get recognized, let alone players being compensated or even receiving an apology for when issues like these occur.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So the second personal prize is the tiniest little 1x1 decorative tree and it looks like the third gift is also a single deco. I hardly find those worth our time and effort, what are they thinking? I usually don't complain about the prizes themselves but this is nearing absurdity.

Also, I just noticed that when they turned on the times drops earlier they also removed all of the habitats that were on sale for 50 gold and housed 5 dragons. This event and the update in general is the biggest disaster I've seen in all my years playing.

Those threads were all moved to the Bugs & Issues section. I'm pretty sure the person misspoke seeing as how several of us pointed out the lack of wheel and asked for clarification but got no response.
    Okay so I’m now going to have a little vent as I have been playing this game for over 5 years and this event has to take the cake for being a Dogs Breakfast of All Times.

Has anyone in their life ever ever heard of anyone caroling after Christmas for those in the NH 4 days later and us in the Southern Hemisphere 5 days later?

I have never seen a Tree exalting the bringing in of New Years, doesn’t exist even in dragon land!

Would be great if these events were tested before they went live, the gremlins have gone forth and bred, multiplying to cause us more disappear!

Habitats, disappear that were earlier on sale, Times not awarded for crops, breeding, evolution.

But the kicker of this event is the Festive Flower that just sits there and mocks us as it does nothing while we wonder how to finish this event with our hair and nerves intact.

Moderators, Managers, and Strorm8 staff do not feel aggreived but this event has been a total disaster and we the consummer really need to be shown some goodwill here and majorly in my opinion!

On a lighter note, I hope everyone on the forum and moderators and employees of Storm8 have a great new year!

Rant and vent over!

Executive Chef
    Ohhh my G......this event is really total disaster.wind blow away all preapeard points for start.losing by the hour until actualy stated the couting points and for cherry on top of the cake flower can't be collected.
    This event finished even before started.maybe the only good thing would be if thay exteted the event for 2 or 3 days and thats only if flower starts to work.
    I allready said buy buy to this dragons.....don' t expect to get them......

Fashion Designer
    KOOKY!!! S8!!! Can?t collect from Festive Flower. Can?t collect from Firework Flower - after spending GOLD to buy it. AND, can?t collect time points from harvesting food - this was supposedly fixed!!! WHAT IS GOING ON???

I thought this was tested before rolling out for use!

Will players get reimbursed for lost points? We should be! This is FUBAR!!!

Edit - I was able to get Time points from harvesting food after I exited my game & let it set for awhile. So, that is 1 problem out of the way...
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 12-30-17 at 06:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post

What happened to testing before releasing these events??? I agree with other players...this is a disaster! Money game!

Rhino Keeper
    can't collect from the flower. Tried many times. surprise surprise. unachievable goals compounded by games that don't work. Maybe you should slow down the events and make sure they work first.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    can't collect from the flower. Tried many times. surprise surprise. unachievable goals compounded by games that don't work. Maybe you should slow down the events and make sure they work first.
    Yes, Test events before releasing them. Slow down releasing events. #Money Game
    Also, I think the “wheel” that some people are writing about is in the “Spin to Win” wheel - every 22 hours, not the wheel in the Leaderboard event - every 4 hours. I don’t remember if this event was supposed to have a wheel...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast