View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 20.83%
  • I did not like this Event

17 70.83%
  • I did not participate

2 8.33%
  • I could not finish in Time

17 70.83%
  • Holiday Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Resolution Dragon

7 29.17%
  • Looking Forward (Clock)

1 4.17%
  • New Year Tree

2 8.33%
  • Festival Flower

2 8.33%
  • New Year Fountain

0 0%
  • Firapples

11 45.83%
  • Adventure Tickets

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Bright Beginnings World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I don?t think the community is achieving the tickets this time? I?m seeing it?s only about 75% there with 9 hours left
    I think that this is due to the slow start, still just under 8 million away. I know that I've stopped collecting from nests and all of that good stuff to line up the LB perfectly. I hit 3204 this morning and I'll collect from the flower by that's about it for me.

Banned
    Anyone notice how the requirement for the tickets this time is 60M instead of 80M for the final group goal? Could this be a reflection of less players now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Elsa, we appreciate the matter that it has been fixed but many of the community can not make up these extra points in just a few hours.

Why are the events not given a dry run before they go live, surely there must be a way to check the viability of the whole event and then no one is made to feel angry and be upset with this game?
    Agreed!!! There is no excuse for ALL of the errors/ problems that occurred during this event. Especially with the flower. It seems like every community event lately there is a problem with the item we collect from every 4 hrs. Don?t they learn from their past mistakes? This should be the first thing that they test since they can?t seem to get it correct. There should never be a problem with this in the future.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Agreed!!! There is no excuse for ALL of the errors/ problems that occurred during this event. Especially with the flower. It seems like every community event lately there is a problem with the item we collect from every 4 hrs. Don?t they learn from their past mistakes? This should be the first thing that they test since they can?t seem to get it correct. There should never be a problem with this in the future.
    It is as if they don't even play their own game. They should not rely on members of the forum to report issues with game play esp when it happens with in the first few minutes of playing the new event.

Rhino Keeper
    This will be the first time that the community doesn't get the final prize since I started playing. I need those 15 tickets to finally craft my first GPD!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    This will be the first time that the community doesn't get the final prize since I started playing. I need those 15 tickets to finally craft my first GPD!
    We are almost there and have a few hours left!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Well Storm8 you certainly pulled some Times out of the air, down to under 2 minutes on the counter but some of us completed the Event and got all the rewards.

For the others who missed out because of the mega glitch at the start because you felt you could not give them the Times retrospectively, still think that is poppycock, in my opinion you were robbed!

The one part of this game that I can control apart from my silliness by tapping the wrong button is Bingo.

You really need to start improving the game, how long can this sloppiness continue, I wonder!!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll added! You can pick more than on item.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted.

ONE WORLD world event... the battle arena wins are supposed to give 3x the points... i did not receive any for a win. Just now. Against a lvl 18 Paladin ... so hard to do and i dont get the credits to boist me in this. Storm 8 is losing the fight against in retaining players.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast