View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 20.83%
  • I did not like this Event

17 70.83%
  • I did not participate

2 8.33%
  • I could not finish in Time

17 70.83%
  • Holiday Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Resolution Dragon

7 29.17%
  • Looking Forward (Clock)

1 4.17%
  • New Year Tree

2 8.33%
  • Festival Flower

2 8.33%
  • New Year Fountain

0 0%
  • Firapples

11 45.83%
  • Adventure Tickets

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Bright Beginnings World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The issue with collecting Times from the Festive Flower and Firework Flower has been resolved. Affected players will receive their Times the next time they log into the game. Players don't need to contact support as the credit will be automatically applied towards your event total. We apologize for the issue!
    Thank you Elsa for the response, and a big thank you to Kooky for all your reporting back that you do. Happy New Year to all.

Executive Chef
    Elsa , Kooky and S8 ty for fixing the flowers (: ★

Yes the points have pumped up tremendously (: ★

Happy New Year nice start to 2018
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know how many points/times for the last dragon? The first individual prize dragon is 1,800.

Thanks

Happy New Year

Droid players equality!

Rhino Keeper
    After all the shemozzle and badly executed event, anyone know how many points are required to atleast get to the first dragon.
    Can always live in hope that when the team return to their desks and fully grasped what happened someone may take the initiative to reduce the required point total and write this off to one big stuff up.
    I am also hopeful that someone immediately checks up on auto queued games all ready waiting to be released in the system.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks kat8rose. We must have been typing at the same time. Gosh I am not even at the 1000 mark

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Anyone know how many points/times for the last dragon? The first individual prize dragon is 1,800.
    Last dragon needs 3200 time points ★ GL to us all (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Yes I hope they compensate for points lost. I can?t afford $?s😔

Points for feeding

At 3,000 per feeding on a Jade dragon, fed it 5x... that's 15,000 worth of points I just lost, so I'm very disappointed that the glitches still have not been fixed.
    Last edited by GinettaZ; 01-01-18 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Misspelling.

Yes, it would be good of them to lower the expectations ...........PLEASE
    since they could not be bothered to double check everything before the event started.
    I've lost 45,000 food points on this event. The first day, I had 3 evolve pods with no credit(24 hrs on 1), as well as the no feeding points, an entire day with no flower points, and probably something else I'm forgetting.

Rhino Keeper
    Look at the image on the first page. This event was always scheduled to end January 5. And from timer it is still showing January 5 during the day.
    It seems like every time we have one of these events there is always some kind of error. It is not the first time or a new event I consider this a cookie-cutter event because it?s the same thing time after time. They just change the name of the Dragon/decorations/points. Since when it first started we didn?t have all these problems there?s no reason to be having them now. Especially with the four hour timer where we collect 10 points. It seems like the last three events The bubble to indicate that the timer was done has not displayed and we the customers have to tell S8 that there is a problem. What happened to quality control? They should be testing this before it goes live. And obviously they are not doing that or there would not be so many problems especially with this current event. I have a programming background so I know what I am talking about.
    Thx for listening to my rant but as the customer (because I have spent real world money on this game) this is becoming unacceptable.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!