View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 20.83%
  • I did not like this Event

17 70.83%
  • I did not participate

2 8.33%
  • I could not finish in Time

17 70.83%
  • Holiday Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Resolution Dragon

7 29.17%
  • Looking Forward (Clock)

1 4.17%
  • New Year Tree

2 8.33%
  • Festival Flower

2 8.33%
  • New Year Fountain

0 0%
  • Firapples

11 45.83%
  • Adventure Tickets

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Bright Beginnings World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I was finally able to collect from the festive flower so hopefully this issue has been fixed for everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The issue with collecting Times from the Festive Flower and Firework Flower has been resolved. Affected players will receive their Times the next time they log into the game. Players don't need to contact support as the credit will be automatically applied towards your event total. We apologize for the issue!
    Thank you very much for your help! A BIG THANKS to Kooky Panda too!
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 12-31-17 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The issue with collecting Times from the Festive Flower and Firework Flower has been resolved. Affected players will receive their Times the next time they log into the game. Players don't need to contact support as the credit will be automatically applied towards your event total. We apologize for the issue!
    Thank you, elsa! Much appreciated!

Banned
    My main account is still owed 500 Times from before the breeding and hatching issue were fixed. This 100 Times out of 600 is unsatisfactory so I will be contacting them. After all, the 100 Times that I did receive should've been credit for the flower issue only. If no Times are reimbursed for S8's issue then I'd love to get my gold back as I sped bred without getting Times I was supposed to get - 5 x $4.99 packs.

Rhino Keeper
    What about the period at the beginning of this event, when nothing was registered for farming, breeding, hatching and evolving. I had long breeds and evolving that went uncounted...not to mention that stopped putting stufff back on the roosts and nests until the problem was resolved. I’m guessing that I am owed between 150 and 200 times. This needs to be addressed. I suggest the event be extended an extra day. Please respond s8

Fashion Designer
    I am still missing hundreds of points from before the times started registering. Contact support or will this be automatic? Or why not just give everyone points and a coral dragon for a Xmas/ New Year gesture?

Happy New Year

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    What about the period at the beginning of this event, when nothing was registered for farming, breeding, hatching and evolving. I had long breeds and evolving that went uncounted...not to mention that stopped putting stufff back on the roosts and nests until the problem was resolved. I’m guessing that I am owed between 150 and 200 times. This needs to be addressed. I suggest the event be extended an extra day. Please respond s8
    Me TOO

Is there a reason why raising, evolving and feeding in the Arctic Isles are not counting in this event ?

Banned
    what has happened with the clock? This event is 48 hours old and I still have 5 days 4 hours and 30 minutes on the clock! Have we been given more time? Please just keep an eye on the clock in final days!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by texbama54 View Post
    Is there a reason why raising, evolving and feeding in the Arctic Isles are not counting in this event ?
    I think that's just leader board. And when will Android get Arctic isles, etc..................

Hope we get our earned points. We plan before so we can get a good start. Adding a day doesn't make up, need at least 2.

Happy New Year

Droid player equality

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast