View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 20.83%
  • I did not like this Event

17 70.83%
  • I did not participate

2 8.33%
  • I could not finish in Time

17 70.83%
  • Holiday Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Resolution Dragon

7 29.17%
  • Looking Forward (Clock)

1 4.17%
  • New Year Tree

2 8.33%
  • Festival Flower

2 8.33%
  • New Year Fountain

0 0%
  • Firapples

11 45.83%
  • Adventure Tickets

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Bright Beginnings World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    15 tickets
    Thank you 😊

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, everyone! The World Event was extended on 12/29 by a few hours to accommodate for the time period in which Times were not dropping from in-game actions. You may not have noticed the extension because the event still ends on the same day as we were able to catch, identify, and resolve the issue within a few hours. Actions completed in the game before the resolution cannot be retroactively added. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi, everyone! The World Event was extended on 12/29 by a few hours to accommodate for the time period in which Times were not dropping from in-game actions. You may not have noticed the extension because the event still ends on the same day as we were able to catch, identify, and resolve the issue within a few hours. Actions completed in the game before the resolution cannot be retroactively added. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    Elsa, we appreciate the matter that it has been fixed but many of the community can not make up these extra points in just a few hours.

Why are the events not given a dry run before they go live, surely there must be a way to check the viability of the whole event and then no one is made to feel angry and be upset with this game?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Elsa, we appreciate the matter that it has been fixed but many of the community can not make up these extra points in just a few hours.

Why are the events not given a dry run before they go live, surely there must be a way to check the viability of the whole event and then no one is made to feel angry and be upset with this game?
    Agreed Random59.

Host(ess)
    I agree as well. We paid good money to add extra den, temple, nests, farms and we took action when game started expecting to get full credit which sometimes is almost 200 points in the first hour of play. To tell us that the first 5 hours were for NOT and then only extend the game a few hours is petty on S8's part. This is outrageous.

Banned
    The solution to the Dragon Tales was good but this one wasn't. Many people got the bulk of their requirements in the first 5 hours and should be compensated for that. Extending the World Event for 5 hours isn't proper compensation.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not a happy camper. Seems to me that their bottom line wasn't affected very much by the kerfuffle otherwise there would be a better solution coming from the office. Would you buy a used car from this company?

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post

I totally agree with you. I won't be able to make it to the community prizes this time. I may or may not win the first dragon itself and can't even think of the 2nd one. I really feel bad that i stopped playing when i did. That time was used to be so much better. We used to win gold in round 15,20 n 25 of tourneys, special habitates in leader board , dragons to win in both community n personal goals of world event etc. Really miss those days
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    By the time this event comes to a close I will be approx 200 points short to get to the last dragon. This would be due to not collecting points at the beginning slowing down the process to get the flower. Then after achieving the flower it didn't produce for another day. So I will not be achieving end goal and I won't be spending gold to compensate for S8 errors. bring on the next event and hopefully it will be better executed.

Banned
    I don?t think the community is achieving the tickets this time? I?m seeing it?s only about 75% there with 9 hours left